did you ever steal anything?

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
well, fysicly that is, i'm not going into the online music and filestuff.

Aside from some appels and other fruit frrom a farmers garden, only candy and stuff from the grocery store.

oh yeah, also money from my mothers purse, but thats sooo long time ago :)

I must say i once was so tempted to "loan" a projector i " found "on top of a car .... i was staring at it, and suddenly a guy comes walking to me, and said, ow great , i forget it on top of my car when I was taking all the stuff out my car , i was afread somebody already took it...

well not, but close :cool:

When I was young I took a "1"-sticker in one of those DIY-superstores. I put it on my parents' car. I didn't think much. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend gave me a die from the school's dice box when we were in grade 6 and I felt really bad about it for a few years. Eventually I threw it out because I couldn't stand thinking about it.

I never stole anything again afterwards.

hm...only from my parents along time ago when all I knew was that "20" on this rectangular piece of paper gave me junk food.

Nope was always a goody-two-shoes when it came to stuff like that. Now I'm kinda evil but the fear of rectal abuse is keeping me on the straight and narrow and out of jail.

File sharing music and movies, if I like them I buy the original and delete the shared files, if I don't like em I delete the stuff.

When I was a teenager I used to grab a few coins from my parents box where they dropped excess change from time to time. Then at the school breaks I used to go and play flipper or other games for it. In my defense, my parents were very cheap with giving us kids any pocket money, like ~$15/month.

Overpriced software, apparently. Also found a TI calculator once with a number that I conveniently forgot to call.

Stole some candy as a kid and a couple of euro's (still had guldens at that time) from my moms pocket (not more than 10euro's in total I think) but than again I never really got any pocket money. Im 19 now and I still only get a useless 15 euro's a month so ever since I was 13 ive worked for my own money.

YES ! From my father's grocery store :D
They didn't want me to eat too many cookies (and fall sick), but I just had to. I can't remember how many times I did that.

There were 1-2 accidental thefts when my toddler walked out with small toys in his hands... and we didn't realize until we were almost home (Thank you Borders ! Won't happen again... he's older now).

Back