did you ever steal anything?

fysicly = physically? Is that some l33tspeek hax0r translation? Honest question BTW.
i'm a Turk, living in belgium , has to speak dutch and french all day long, sometimes i make some spelling mistakes when I have to type in my text in English .. nothing L33T H4XOR sh1t going on :)

I stuck that in a translator. I know what you are talking about.
I will give you an answer with this link:

District Attorney Danny Porter said when the verdict was announced, a woman fainted and the courtroom was cleared while she was attended by emergency medical technicians. The woman left the courtroom on her own.

I stuck that in a translator. I know what you are talking about.
I will give you an answer with this link:
Translator? Food blender more like :)

Hey69 just said "No, it isn't difficult, because I am a very clever person".

stole a ninja mutant turtles comic book, actually dad didn't want to buy it but still I kept it in the hand and nobody noticed it.

how funny, as a 8 year old you can steal stuff from a big store just walking away with it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
stole a ninja mutant turtles comic book, actually dad didn't want to buy it but still I kept it in the hand and nobody noticed it.

how funny, as a 8 year old you can steal stuff from a big store just walking away with it :)
You were only eight when the ninja turtles came out?

I'm surprised no one here said they (at least once) downloaded a song they didn't have proper rights to. Oh wait, that's copyright infringement and not theft, right?

Hmm, can't really think of anything physical I've stolen. When I was in 1st grade I wrote a story for an assignment we had to do that was just a ripoff of the storyline from Rebel Assault 2. I figured no one would notice that I wrote essentially an abridged summary of Star Wars.

Back