Diablo 4 [PS4, PS5, XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

Can not be done between Vampires and Werewolves. They hate one another and will never trade.
so thats why there's no "invite to party" balloon tooltip. only "emote" balloon tooltip above them.

btw is werewolves/werebears the only ones with "dark-looking" skills? i instantly fell in love with the vampire due to its minions have "glows", and moves around, thus stopping my LG CX from auto dimming.

so thats why there's no "invite to party" balloon tooltip. only "emote" balloon tooltip above them.
He's joking. In popular mythological lore, Vampires and Werewolves are mortal enemies and will not trade. In the game Diablo 4, there are no Werewolves or Vampires, only humans. The classes are Barbarian, Necromancer, Sorceress, Rogue, and Druid,

What language you are playing in? Or are you messing with everyone? ;)

He's joking. In popular mythological lore, Vampires and Werewolves are mortal enemies and will not trade. In the game Diablo 4, there are no Werewolves or Vampires, only humans. The classes are Barbarian, Necromancer, Sorceress, Rogue, and Druid,

What language you are playing in? Or are you messing with everyone? ;)
sorry!

i didnt know their names. just their design stereotypes. i assume my vampire is a necromancer. necromancer i call it as vampire due to the pale complexion, looking thin, and red eyes, and the ability to make minions.

so thats why the minios were skeletons ROFL. it was a necromancer, not a vampire.

wait a sec....
then the story with the necro magic quest did not make sense.

The only players I encountered were in the main town and at the little events scattered all around the map at random times. I never did the world boss but it's designed for 12 players you can only do once a week.

It's about as much an MMO as Lost Ark is.

The only players I encountered were in the main town and at the little events scattered all around the map at random times. I never did the world boss but it's designed for 12 players you can only do once a week.

It's about as much an MMO as Lost Ark is.

I wonder if it was because of the time you played it. When I played it, I was constantly running into other players. There were even some times when I had some people just following me around hoping I would start an event.

It basically kind of felt like Guild Wars 2, except less open.

Regards,
SB

Yep. I had randoms in my game. High level versus my character who would swarm around killing everything. Hate it. Without a proper slow/private coop, it's a definite miss from me. There's a reason I didn't take to NWNO and the others of this ilk!

What I don't understand is why they even bothered making the outdoors shared spaces. What does a player gain from it? Other than the world boss, it's just annoying. No one is going to see another player and say, hey want to team up?

There's PvP but you have to opt in to that.

The only other reason, which is such an Activision move, is to have players see other characters with premium cosmetics and entice them to buy it.

What I don't understand is why they even bothered making the outdoors shared spaces. What does a player gain from it? Other than the world boss, it's just annoying. No one is going to see another player and say, hey want to team up?

There's PvP but you have to opt in to that.

The only other reason, which is such an Activision move, is to have players see other characters with premium cosmetics and entice them to buy it.

If it's not your cup of tea, it's easy to forget that random team ups with lovely people is one of the absolute joys of MMOs. Obviously other people are hell as well. Appropriately. We'll see what the Diablo playerbase yields.

Last edited:
If it's not your cup of tea, it's easy to forget that random team ups with lovely people is one of the absolute joys of MMOs. Obviously other people are hell as well. Appropriately. We'll see what the Diablo playerbase yields.
yup, sometimes people just helping each other out is a nice thing.

I freaking loved the beta - great first impression for me. I really loved the Druid - such a cool character with diverse ways of gaming. I converged to a build that uses low level pulverize to stun enemies, which increases your charges for the real damage skill: landslide (I think the charges are called teramites or so). The graphics and impact of skills to enemies while gaming are great. It ran good (some rubber banding in cities it seems to me).

I next tried all the other classes, there seems to be some difference in early power level (the standard attack of the Soc seems very strong compared to others for instance). But all where great with great and cool skills.

The issues that make me a bit worry are:

- I would prefer a single player mode, but meeting others did also not really annoy me at all...so maybe it is fine.
- I am a bit concerned that respec of skill points will cost more and more (why??). I love to try out every single skill, then directly respec to what seems to work etc. If this gets too expensive...why??
- I am concerned about Blizzard being Blizzard and pulling a Diablo Immortal style pay2win/monetization nightmare...please don't.

20080806-y0JXPmBN-p1.jpg
20080806-y0JXPmBN-p2.jpg
20080806-y0JXPmBN-p3.jpg

It is worth noting that the beta for Diablo IV was available across 3 platforms, namely PC, PlayStation and Xbox (in comparison to Diablo III’s singular PC beta) and so it is unsurprising to see the upcoming title perform so well.

Still, if this is any indicator toward the performance of Diablo IV, then it is safe to say that the game will be huge. Since its release all the way back in 2012, Diablo III has seen more than 65 million players (with official sales putting the game at 30 million copies sold) cementing the game as an undeniable success. Having released more than a decade ago now however, it will be interesting to see just how much bigger Diablo IV winds up being. We will have to wait and see.
diablo-iv-statistiques-beta-b014a.jpg

- I am concerned about Blizzard being Blizzard and pulling a Diablo Immortal style pay2win/monetization nightmare...please don't.
People should already be up in arms about their financial model here(and online-only requirements). They're implementing several F2P style monetization schemes in a $70 full priced game. One that is going to sell absolutely in mountain level numbers consistently over time, so any argument that they NEED these additional monetization schemes to 'fund' continued development are completely and totally BS.

Are these schemes as egregious as Diablo Immortal? No, but they're still really bad and 'not being even worse' shouldn't give them a pass. But hey, people are easily tricked into accepting bad practices this way.

Really goes to show that gamers' principles really are super thin and flimsy at the end of the day, breaking down the second there's a game they want to play enough.

Yep. I had randoms in my game. High level versus my character who would swarm around killing everything.

I'm not sure that's how it works. Diablo 4's level scaling I believe scales to the mobs to every players level? So it's not like a typical MMO in which a high level would actually out level the mobs in the zone a lower level player would be in. Supposedly even if you specifically coop with someone in a dungeon instance the mobs actually scale to each player?

Back