Destiny [PS3,X360,PS4,XO]

LDR was my favorite before the nerf anyway. Technically it's the best sniper, but the differences are negligible now... they're all within 3 AA. I would pretty much consider them equal. But if I had to rank them now, I'd say LDR > 1KYS > LB due to reserve ammo.

Thank you Bungie for nerfing LDR/LB... puts seemingly everyone else but me running around with HH LB/LDRs at a more even level as my mediocre 1KYS now.

Yeah with my LDR I can spawn with 12 with my Titan since he has plus heavy chest. This means giving up 3 rockets with Truth/JLB 47 though.

I generally did not bother, I usually just do not snipe enough, as it is I often found my special ammo full and collecting crates only for enemy denial. Occasionally I run through a lot of sniper ammo, but just not often enough. I figure I need some reason to collect those crates anyway.

With the crucible drop rates going up so much, it's one more facet of the game that's been dumbed down to easy mode. I kinda fear too many people are going to end up with like, god rolled Ash Factory's.

I'm trying to decipher sidearm rolls, they are tough to make heads or tales of, and even the super scientific reddit does not seem to have much objective knowledge. I know I seem to be melting with my ironwreath, and it has zen moment, and I've seen a lot of redditors mention that as a good sidearm perk, so I'm inclined to agree. It also has reenforced barrel, which assuming there isn't some sidearm range cap coming into play, should surely be a indispensable SA perk. I would like to get one with rangefinder+reenforced (cant roll rifled on SA), but there's really no way to farm for sidearm rolls, since the gunsmith doesn't have one, so I might be waiting a very long while. There was mention Crows Eye with accuracy ballistics can 4 shot to the body, and I recall sharding a few Crow's Eye's, now I wish I had them back. But the odds of pulling a good roll on one seem very slim anyway. My ironwreath is likely the best I've got for a while.

okay im posting here, hopefully nobody at bungie sees.... but i want to share that:

Rise of Iron update exaberate the Heavy Ammo glitch, allowing you with any class to enjoy more heavy ammo than usual as long as you have a special weapon with surplus.

if you are a warlock, surplus combined with exotic armor that have more heavy ammo drop (forgot the name) exaberate that, allowing one brick to max your rocket ammo.

its been like that since they patched heavy ammo farming using Ice Breaker. But its become much worse (heavy ammo rains much more often and in more amounts) since rise of iron patch.

Guy on my friends list invited me and my buddy to a party of 12 and we did some private 6v6. I had no idea that you could do, for example, 6v6 elimination; they really let you customize the match. We started off doing that and it was.... interesting. The party wanted to do maps that I really hate but I still had a blast. Will probably get some scrims going within our clan in the next few days... should be fun.

I want private/custom PvE.

NO need to be as advanced as halo forge. Simple customizable modifiers and parameters should be good enough

I pre oredered ROI from my US account.
Is anyone else having trouble with the pre order theme? It gave me an error when i tried to download it after the purchase. Now if I go to the store page of the theme, instead of showing me a download button it shows me a button which starts Destiny the game on my ps4. Tried downloading it by adding it to the download que via the browser but it keeps giving errors there too.
Really eanted the new theme. :(

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

I think I gave up on my sidearm already. i was playing like crap and that probably wasnt the reason but, switched back to my sniper.

Gameplay with a sniper (or shotgun) flows a lot easier for me. I can get cleanup body kills, the occasional head shot, and I dont have to think about switching to SA, I can concentrate on winning any close range duels with my more instinctive tools: melee, grenades, Mida.

With shotguns, I'm not good either, but at least I know I can rush. With SA you cant necessarily.

It's such a niche for sidearms, like I said. 4-10 yards. It's tough to be viable just in that range, it's hard to judge it, if they're just a little too far damage falloff is extensive. Plus, AR's, TLW, probably can challenge SA even in that range.

I'm sure they are better than before but, they still need a smidge more at least. I'll probably keep using them sometimes.

Also, kinda disappointed we didn't get a new PVE "thing" a week in advance of ROI. Like every past expansion. I guess that thing was meant to be private matches but, it's not the same.

Finished skirmish grimoire. Kinda tired of crucible grimoire. OTOH feels kinda pointless to play crucible without some goal.

Whats all these buffs? I think there is supposed to be 5, even playing a lot of crucible I only picked up 2. Reddit let me down on this one, they dont really have a guide to these buffs up that I noticed.

Next week comes all the new content! May not even get to play just a ton cause I've got a home improvement project, but I'm sure I'll find time.

I'm entering another one of those phases where I feel like I'm about ready to let Destiny go, lets say after the ROI content, but yet those never seem to come to pass. I always end up continuing to play.

I saved 5 of every kind of exotic engram, I wonder if it will even help me level much.

I still dont know if I like the new loot systems, basically there is nothing at all to really desire in the gamer anymore, and it's easy to hit max light. For me I mean, maybe a Badger CCL, and a god roll eyesluna (or any meta HC with rifled/rangefinder)? But neither is such a big deal.

I guess I tend to look at it like the loot systems are now maybe designed more for people that dont put 20 hours a week into the game forever like I do, but still want max level, lots of stuff etc. I get that, I guess.

As I've said from day 1, the good thing is the gameplay is so good it can overcome a boring or unbalanced progression or loot system, at any point in the cycle. Kind of the opposite of The Division, where I dont think they can do anything to save it because the gameplay is fundamentally boring. I feel like the current system is too boring, but there's still the gameplay to fall back on.

I'm on it!

Sadly my vision has gotten a bit blurry lately suddenly, and I refuse to go to the doctor just yet, on the "just wait until it goes away" plan. That has been hurting me in PVP quite a lot and just my overall ability to enjoy gaming period. Shame that it happens right for ROI.

Where I live, if reddit is correct that ROI drops at server transition, it's just 3.5 hours away! At 4AM my time. Going to try to sleep a little more by then. Somehow I cant believe it doesn't drop at 10 AM, but lets hope reddit is right.

As always, I'm as much excited for a new injection of crucible weapons than the PVE! The meta will probably see a lot of new entrants! Cant wait for those double skip grenade gauntlets (I predict they will be nerfed within 5 seconds, especially since Bungie hates hunters). I'm still chasing that grimoire, and I'm at 14/20k for PVE Titan kills (everything else on Titan done) so I figure the ROI PVE content should take a big bite of that at least. I find it a struggle to do any other random PVE the last few weeks (boring) so while I hit 5k crucible kills on the Titan weeks ago, the PVE kills aren't moving that much.

I dunno, Titan is pretty boring I wanna switch back to hunter at this point. Especially in PVE hunter is more fun, nightstalker the funnest PVE class, Golden Gun pretty badass too. Fist of Havoc is suckballs in PVE, and I havent even unlocked my Sunbreaker class yet (at least Defender is finished though I never play it)

Yeh I know. Thanks for concern. My sister is a nurse stressing that point to me, but most aches and pains I just wait until they go away, and I haven't been to the doctor in many years so it's not like I have one on standby. Also they will possibly want to MRI my head, which will run $500-$1000 even with insurance! But yeah, probably will make appt this week depending on day to day changes. It's not too bad, I mean I can see, obviously. It's just like I developed a cataract overnight :)

More than an hour of trying to login :(
I guess its a botched launch. This is weird considering how smooth all previous dlc launches have been

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Back