Dell 2405 - wow!

Waiting on the dual dream setup, before i take a plunge.
2x2405
2xnext gen card
dual core cpu. :)

Ive already set aside about 4k for it. just waiting on everything coming out.

epic

So now that you've had some time with the monitor, what's your opinion? Any pros/cons to it?

BRiT said:
So now that you've had some time with the monitor, what's your opinion? Any pros/cons to it?

I love mine. It is easily the best LCD I've ever seen. The back-lighting is uniform, I've got 1 dead sub-pixel (bottom left corner) that even with a perfectly white screen I have to squint and get within 3-4" of the panel to even see.

Gaming is a dream. No ghosting that I can see. 1920x1200 works amazing well in most games (I have a 6800GT).

Colors are very nice, and blacks are nice and black.

Absolutely no buyers regrets at all.

Also, with the 9-in-1 reader and 4x USB2 ports it's cleaned up a lot of wires (ie: removed a hub and my dazzle 8-in-1).

A friend of mine picked one up and his is equally good. We didn't even find a single dead pixel or sub-pixel on his.

Later,
Steve

860£ :D

as they say a dollar for a pound even though the exchange rate is 1.8 :D (OK that is without the discount, and 17.5% tax... but still) :rolleyes:

Alistair said:
Thanks, that did occur to me... So why can't I see it on their site?

Link?

I ordered mine via Dell Small Business (US). I haven't searched for it on the Dell UK sight. Try searching for "2405" on the sight.

Back