Definitive GRAW Single Player Preview

Wow...that is some of the highest quality video released. Whoever created that new how to put a good quality video together.

dukmahsik said:
i wonder what this game is running at? 30fps? looks like it?
Looks like a real steady 30fps.
Ive never seen any slowdown in any movie so far.

Finally we have a game that truely use Hdr lighning.
With 15000 polys+Normal maps you can get a really nice result on character models...
How many average poly were there in last gen games ?

rosman said:

With 15000 polys+Normal maps you can get a really nice result on character models...

yeah this is a first gen game too ! :D

Wow. Really came together nice!

I did notice some vertical tearing in the panning shots, i really hope they sort that out before shipping.

can i play it with mouse+keyboard ?.....
i dont feel like spending years learning how to play really well with controller methodes other than m+K

the game deserves better than just controllers, imo.

dskneo said:
can i play it with mouse+keyboard ?.....
i dont feel like spending years learning how to play really well with controller methodes other than m+K

the game deserves better than just controllers, imo.

sure buy the pc version :D

Holy hell that was amazing. I've been waiting for an excuse to get a 360, and it looks like I'll have one on March 7th. And my projector will be here this Tuesday. Can you imagine what this looks like a 720p on a 100" screen?

I'm guessing I won't be leaving the basement that weekend. :)

JBark said:
Can you imagine what this looks like a 720p on a 100" screen?

Not as good as it will look on a smaller screen unless you are sitting a fair distance away from that 100" screen.

But still I would love to have one that big, congrats.

rosman said:
Yeah , 15.000+nm+good hdr gives you a PseydoCG quality when you watch it in motion in a big 720 screen.
Now as for polys i dont know for xbox. Current gen Pc shooters have an average of 3.000 polys for most action characters.

Back