Cybersex? Save me jeebus

Natoma

Veteran
Every once in a while I get msg'd on Yahoo for cybering. At first it was just stupid bots, but now I've realized it's actual people that are msg'ing random strangers. Here are a couple of logs from chats.

[19:17:05] drezn87: hey i am a 15 year old male. I live in Floral Park, Queens can i suck ur cock Please baby
[19:17:32] -------: huh....
[19:17:44] drezn87: u want ur cock suxed
[19:17:45] drezn87: ??
[19:18:00] -------: i've got a bf. no thanks. :)
[19:18:09] drezn87: come on..
[19:20:27] -------: i'm assuming you got my profile id off of yahoo. in which case you saw "Long-term Relationship"
[19:20:46] -------: frankly i don't know if you're 15 or 55 and i don't care. no thanks
[14:13:20] akmesillywabit: im 27/f/USA. was lookin at yyour profile. thought you might like to chat.
[14:13:29] akmesillywabit: wo what have you been up to -------?
[14:13:59] -------: profile from what? matrixfans?
[14:14:17] akmesillywabit: cool. i was just hangin out watching tv. iwas getting kinda horny :) (*blushes)
[14:14:27] -------: lol
[14:14:41] akmesillywabit: feel like a little cyber fun with me ? please pleasr...
[14:14:54] -------: sorry. i'm committed. hehe
[14:14:58] -------: not to mention gay
[14:15:17] akmesillywabit: i think ill just take that as a yes... being aas that im starting to get real horny here.. lol ok?
[14:15:23] akmesillywabit: oh your gay.. lol.. o cya
[14:16:02] -------: ttyl
[14:16:02] -------: :)
The second one didn't seem to register a "no" even after I said I was committed, but the gay part sure got her attention. Lord.

Dude thats NOTHING, ICQ is the WORST for cyber freaks.

If I hadn't disabled my history I could seriously put you to shame ;)

The worst are the guys in China who message you with Chinese characters.. RIGHT, I know what you're saying how..?

Ive got icq it works fine once you have the right privacy settings in place. No probs here...

Heh for a while I had to change my 'info' to say "IT WAS ALL A LIE, I AM NOT GAY, LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE", alas to no avail :cry:

So I'm watching the Dateline "To Catch a Predator" series on TV, and it made me think back to this thread I started almost 4 years ago.

Quite scary.

*enter Chris Hanson"

"No, no.... feel free to finish those cookies and lemonade..."

*holds up pixelated images of you*

"Is that you? I have here a copy of your CHAT LOG...."

Back