CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

I'm replaying cp2077, and just realized that
maybe Jackie giving the chip to V was what killed him.

The chip was keeping Jackie alive. That's why he able to stay alive for so long despite his condition, and almost instantly went kaput when he removed the chip

Last edited by a moderator:
So, sometimes I dreams what if I can go back in time, while keeping my current knowledge. What different paths I will take.

Turns out, in the case of cyberpunk2077, I mostly kept choosing the same path.

The good thing, is that now I know that I prefer the female V voice acting than male V.

But that made me unable to experience a different cyberpunk2077. I kept choosing the same dialogue trees. Again and again.

So, sometimes I dreams what if I can go back in time, while keeping my current knowledge. What different paths I will take.

Turns out, in the case of cyberpunk2077, I mostly kept choosing the same path.

The good thing, is that now I know that I prefer the female V voice acting than male V.

But that made me unable to experience a different cyberpunk2077. I kept choosing the same dialogue trees. Again and again.
Yeah female V is much better, except I don't like her snarl when Johnny's in control. I get that they have to match the the voice acting that Keanu provides, but she drops an octave and growls the words in a way that male V doesn't. But other than that, female V has the better voice acting, and the better romance options IMO.

Male and female have different romance options?

Can't simply modify the body or something?
Yep. Judy and River only like females, Kerry and Panam only like guys. I don't know about Meredith but she's only given me romance options as female V. Might have been my choices, though ,because according RPS anyone can romance her. I'm sure that there are mods that open up the options.

Btw, the "clouds" mission also have lots of "endings" and approaches.

Not as much variations as the early "all foods" mission tho.

And again, there are some stuff that requires high level (more than 15, where max is 20) skills to unlock. Really makes me wonder if originally the game was planned to have new game plus, where you carry your stats/levels.

Btw, the "clouds" mission also have lots of "endings" and approaches.

Yeah, I've seen two different outcomes with very different approaches. I've not reached that on my third play through yet. There definitely are a lot of missions with limited options or outcomes, but there also seems to be a fair few with variety.

But I've found myself with Skyrim syndrome, in that every character becomes a stealth archer. Or rather quick-hack supremo using some stealth and small arms. D'oh! Quick-hacks are so powerful.

Btw anyone have any idea what Evelyn's handbag is used for?

The game automatically creates an auto save when you grabbed it. So it seems to be important.

But AFAIK. That item was used for nothing

Edit:

Oh and anyone play with Japanese voice?

Does it retain the "fake Japanese accent" that some NPCs did when they speaks in English?

Or those kinds subtleties are simply gone, like what they did with the Japanese dub of the anime?

Last edited:
Car chase AI seems to be working fine, it actually managed to avoid traffic, did U turn, etc.
This is definitely a lot better, at launch cars would get stuck behind trash or small bits of debris on the road.

I've not played since patch 1.5, but I really wish they would fix the vehicle handlings because it feels like cars are not connected to the road and they don't turn, they spin on some arbitrary Z axis which is in the middle of the vehicle.

yeah, and the longer the vehicle, the more obvious it is. probably thats why short vehicles like motorcycles and maimai car looks / feels the least weird.

I also prefer the motorcycles to get about for this reason. When you're a car in first person where somebody else is driving, which happens in a bunch of Panam missions, it's awful. I am losing hope that they will ever fix thus because it feels like they have used what is fundamentallya simple physics model for vehicles and the game needs a complete overhaul of vehicle physics.

Somehow, when making Days Gone, Sony Bend took UE4's four-wheel car physics and folded it in half to make a compelling motorcycle but CDPR couldn't make any wheeled vehicle feel realistic. :no: Yet most of the rest of the game is now pretty solid. Despite the UI still being a mess and the mechanics poorly-explained, there is a lot of depth and options to how you murder people in your way.

There's tons of little things like this. Also, there are hints that
Jackie's engram may be somewhere in Mikoshi as Arasaka took his body and has ways to extract the engram of a dead person

Uh hu

There is a section where you get to talk to him, if you follow the Arasaka ending[/spolier]

Back