CYBERPUNK 2077 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5]

In S.T.A.L.K.E.R., the bar had a few patrons that would give you odd jobs. Simple missions like "Kill this guy because he did a thing" or "so sad, I lost my favorite gun". The bartender would give you quests like that as well. I wish Cyberpunk had that going on with the Afterlife. It's perfectly set up for it, fits the setting, and would give you things to do and reasons to go to parts of the map you might not have.

Yeah that'll be awesome. Even better if it also have radiant quest AI like skyrim to keeps making generic Quests

To anyone planning to start new,

NOMAD provides the most complete cyberpunk 2077 experience. It have these exclusives that are unavailable on other life paths

- exclusive intro mission town
- exclusive introduction with an animal
- exclusive motorcycle

My first plays through was as a NOMAD becuase, obviously never having been to Night City, I wanted the path where my V was also new to the City. Having tried the other two starts it really isn't that thematically different enough to make any difference.

Are there are exclusive perks/vehicles with the other starts?

I've played the corporate start because that fits my style the most. The flight to the club was also atmospheric. Anyway, there are several clever dialogue options that you won't have with the other life paths.

I might try the other two life paths as well since I only know short sequences of them.

I've played the corporate start because that fits my style the most. The flight to the club was also atmospheric. Anyway, there are several clever dialogue options that you won't have with the other life paths.

I might try the other two life paths as well since I only know short sequences of them.
The NOMAD path feels like a chunkier start, there there are a few unique missions that resvolve around your path. I didn't notice anything for Corpo or Street Kid, but I may have missed them.

hmm "the pickup" all-foods seems to have ridiculous amounts of "endings"

guns blazing
  • A. from the begining
  • B. after meeting dumdum
  • C. after meeting royce

infiltration (UNCONFIRMED. have not tried, but there are a lot of unused rooms that requires level 20 abilities to access. maybe scrapped new game plus?)

Pay money, making you know who betrayed militech
  • with your own money
  • with militech cleaned up money
Pay money AND solved who betrayed militech. must meet with militech BEFORE going in all foods. UNCONFIRMED, i have not tried this.

ok there are 4 more ending variations
  • end with militech woman, mole solved
  • end with militech woman, mole unsolved
  • end with militech man, mole solved
  • end with militech man, mole unsolved
there;s also ending where you saved brick and fight militech robots as bosses

Last edited:
The video game medium must have representatives who will push it forward. Titles like COD, Battlefield, FIFA, DOOM, Fortnite, Quake, Candy Crush, racing games etc. will not help video games to be taken seriously like good movies. These are just "games" where the sole focus is on points like having fun or winning. Similar to real card games or football. It's just entertainment and nothing of artistic value. Lukely, there are games like Cyberpunk 2077. I played it for a month and a half and I'm thrilled.

If one takes a closer look at the game design and many other points, Cyberpunk 2077 is brilliant. Almost every aspect of Cyberpunk 2077 is realised excellently, making it one of the best video games of all time.

The concept, the game world, the story aspects, the gameplay aspects, how everything interlocks, it's masterful and clearly the work of one of the best studios in the world. Never before has there been such an outstandingly designed, dense, atmospheric, vivid and immersive game world as in Cyberpunk 2077. This is combined with a game quality and scope that is unparalleled.

Immersion is Cyberpunk 2077s greatest strength which is why it is such an exceptional title as a video game. It's almost like playing a VR game. The story is told with interactive language. There is constant interactivity and you are never pulled out by cutscenes. Cyberpunk 2077 is a pure video game unlike almost all other AAA titles. This is possibly the best storytelling a first-person game has ever seen and all with gameplay. The way video games should be! I've been saying that for decades! Movies are for cutscenes. In a game they break the immersion.

First-person shooters have a hard time combining their game mechanics with a good plot. In Cyberpunk 2077, these mechanics, the game world and the plot are in harmony. Nothing stands out and crowds out the other points. The plot, characters, game world and game mechanics flow seamlessly into each other. The overall picture is perfect. The game mechanics and the game world even help to tell the story even better. The prologue alone impressively demonstrates how outstandingly well-made video games can be because of its virtuosity.

We are lucky to have experienced such a video game. There will not be too many games with such genius. It is simply one of the best games ever made. A must-have game for anyone who appreciates this medium.

Last edited:
if only CDPR didnt release it on PS4 and X1
Yes, and it could have been delayed by a year altogether but that's up to CDPR's management. It may have had its flaws, its reputation may have suffered but today and on current gen consoles and PC Cyberpunk 2077 is everything you would expect from one of the best game developer studios in the world. CDPR has done a great job and now the work of the developers can be rewarded.

If someone hasn't played it yet make sure you do and ignore the haters and buy Cyberpunk 2077. It's a real shame how such a great work is torn apart so often and that's only because of the prejudices. If one approaches Cyberpunk 2077 with an open mind he will get a real highlight. Cyberpunk 2077 needs to be played more like a narrative game and not a sandbox game. Many screw up their own gaming experience through false expectations, prejudices, or by playing the game the wrong way.
Many gamers don't judge a game by what it is but judge it by how they would like it to be.

The expansion will also be a must and I hope that CDPR can show what they are capable of without drama.

Last edited:
they should have released it on xbox under "early access" banner.

btw the expansion still hasnt got any release date right? i wonder if it will continue the story thread of the mind-controlled politician.

Yes, and it could have been delayed by a year altogether but that's up to CDPR's management. It may have had its flaws, its reputation may have suffered but today and on current gen consoles and PC Cyberpunk 2077 is everything you would expect from one of the best game developer studios in the world. CDPR has done a great job and now the work of the developers can be rewarded.

If someone hasn't played it yet make sure you do and ignore the haters and buy Cyberpunk 2077. It's a real shame how such a great work is torn apart so often and that's only because of the prejudices. If one approaches Cyberpunk 2077 with an open mind he will get a real highlight. Cyberpunk 2077 needs to be played more like a narrative game and not a sandbox game. Many screw up their own gaming experience through false expectations, prejudices, or by playing the game the wrong way.
Many gamers don't judge a game by what it is but judge it by how they would like it to be.

The expansion will also be a must and I hope that CDPR can show what they are capable of without drama.
Have they released an actual current gen version on consoles?

dammit, i keep getting welcomed by the sketchy dude instead of the woman militech in the ending of "the pickup" mission.

maybe i need to retry from before talking to her in the 1st place. man... ive replied this for 2 days now...

the militech woman is required to get an iconic weapon later on.

EDIT:
btw why is this one mission have ridiculous amounts of variations? IIRC no other missions are these deep in term of variations/choices

dammit, i keep getting welcomed by the sketchy dude instead of the woman militech in the ending of "the pickup" mission.

maybe i need to retry from before talking to her in the 1st place. man... ive replied this for 2 days now...

the militech woman is required to get an iconic weapon later on.

EDIT:
btw why is this one mission have ridiculous amounts of variations? IIRC no other missions are these deep in term of variations/choices

This is one of the mission in their early demonstration that a mission could have so many variations. This was misleading because it made you to believe that many missions are like this, but in the end it's probably the only one.
It's also quite possible that after designing this mission, they found out that they are out of time and it's impossible to give all the remaining missions the same treatment.

i played through CP77 at launch with all the bugs, and a butchered PS4 version running on PS5, and i still enjoyed it a lot.
Same. Although I sunk 30+ hours into that PS4-on-PS5 play-though I didn't finished the game but I did when the native PS5 version released earlier this year. And yesterday, I restarted a second play through as a Corpo. I am enjoying it way more because the mechanics are all familiar to me now from my earlier play through. I cannot get over how poorly some of the mechanics are explained.

Back