Cya for a while! (loong crunch mode)

Arun

Unknown.
Legend
I'm not much for long explanations, but I thought I'd still mention that I probably won't be seen here for a couple of months, as I'm beggining a number of rather ambitious personal programming projects that I'll never have the time for unless I severly cut into my so-called "free time", and I just KNOW I wouldn't manage to only browse through these forums only a couple of mins a day/week, bleh ;)

So cya all until probably around Spring 2006. Have fun, and don't kill each other over efficiency nitpicking or console wars. Sorry if it might seem a little bit overly egoistic to open a new thread here about just this, but hey... at least you'll be free from that for a couple of months now! Well, from my part, at least. :)

Uttar

You know you should provide links to your projects so we can see whether your actually doing work or goofing off. /grin

take care mate, hope your projects get done swiftly.

epic

You'll be missed man, you always know what you're talking about and you write good posts.

Don't forget us alright? :D Hope to have ya back soon!

london-boy said:
Damn i thought it was epic who was going away... had already thought up a little party...

:devilish:

same here..... damnit its not him, its Uttar....
good luck Uttar whereve u go....:smile:

Hope those projects go well for you, Uttar. Come back soon though, you never know how long it's gonna be till the board explodes. ;) And you know you don't want to miss that.

london-boy said:
Damn i thought it was epic who was going away... had already thought up a little party...

:devilish:
Hehe, once i get my wife over to the states, ill be taking some time off to, ... err ..., enjoy my marriage. /grin Lol, maybe not, since i would come back and brag about my stamina (et al).

epic

Back