What should I play next - General thread for game suggestions

Kaotik

Drunk Member
Legend
Supporter
Didn't spot a thread like this anywhere, so here goes.

I'm looking for something new to play, most games just.. don't keep the interest up well enough.
From FPS genre, I for example enjoyed Bioshock Infinite, but the 2 expansion episodes haven't really hit it the way it should, I don't really know why either, I enjoyed the original Bioshocks too! I've completed the 1st episode but the 2nd is going like 15 mins a day pace before I just lose interest.

Outside Steam, Hearthstone was fun, but now i've been limiting it to doing dailies + arena when I get enough gold for it from the said dailies. The ranked ladder isn't that much fun due the fact that in most games you know after 2-3 turns which one is going to win since everyone uses one of the popular decks
I've also quit WoW, mostly to save money since I haven't had time to raid for some 6 months with the guild I was in, and it's just not fun enough without raiding to make me pay the monthly fees for it

Here's my Steam-list, could someone suggest games to play which I haven't played at all or at least not a lot? By looking what I've played a lot, you'll probably get some idea on what I like

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Khaotika/games?tab=all

Well, looking over your Steam library...

-Dark Messiah
-FEAR
-Max Payne 1/2
-Penumbra
-STALKER (probably get Complete 2009)
-KOTOR2 (throw in the restored content mod)

Have you really never played any of these?

I've finished 'em all once or more except for Penumbra and STALKER, neither of which I (at least at the time) had interest to finish, dunno why really.
Just played them before I got 'em on Steam

Hmmm... Well I recently played through Arx Fatalis for the first time. That is a sweet dungeon crawler. I'm not a huge RPG nut but I liked the atmosphere a lot. I did use a walkthrough for some parts though because I'm too dumb for some parts of it. lol

I see you have Thief and only played it a little. I can relate to boredom with that game. ;)

I'm mostly in a holding pattern right now awaiting Watch Dogs.

Back