CS:S game I just played

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
It was a good game but everyone thought what I did was weird.

We were in our last minute and I was the last man standing in Dust 1.
So what I did was:

Look up at the sky.

Start shooting until ammo was depleted.

Started jumping and walking around while looking head on into the sky.

I did this until the timer expired, when the next match began everyone said I was weird.
Do you guys do this when things become hopeless?

I just go on to kill all the Enemy. ;)

Seriously .. it's happened a few times(3) already where the enemy(10 of them) wipe out my teammates .. and I go on to win the round. ;)

Feels really good when that happens.

US

Can't say I've ever taken on 10 and survived, but one time on Dust my whole team got wiped out and I meant the other team coming up from the under the bridge and took every last one of them down with a single blast from my pump shotty. That was quite a rush.

*as in one shot each, not all of them in one single shot. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe I've played this game far far too much and yeah it's sorta becoming boring now. It's really no different than CS 1.6 minus the new engine of course. And no killer that's really not too wierd lmao I'm surprised you wern't killed/booted by the admin though xD

I did once take on 7 enemies and won in the original CS. I never managed to repeat that one again. ;) But when the time is about to expire, I try to sneak around not getting into fights. The game is about winning, also by not fighting. I just don't understand people rushing in and losing your teams round.

To be honest sounds like typical newbie chz, Ive seen that being done since I started back at 6.2b. Quit though tds game that just makes me angry :)
Ive seen a frind get over 60 frags in a 25min map, and a screen shot of getting over 80 on either a 25 or 30min map as well.

You any good Kiler?

the last time I played CS:S was probably around a year ago, and I had just logged into a server playing dust. immediately my ears are assaulted by someone on the other team playing crappy techno (ok so the crappy was probably redundant) over his mic constantly. at first im pretty annoyed by it as I cant hear the voices and footsteps or anything.

I get switched to the T team, and see that the guy is standing on the car near the T spawn and just jumping up and down turning his flashlight on and off and throwing smoke grenades, all while the techno is blaring. finding it somewhat endearing, I purchase a smoke grenade of my own and join in. A couple others do too, and the guy is proclaiming his T dance party and for the CTs to join too. Well they arent amused and try killing us. So whenever a CT comes around the corner he would pop one of us but then we would fire back and go back to dancing. I think we won like 4 out of the next 6 rounds this way and the CTs were furious and swearing up and down the mic channel and finally most of them left.

You would've been perm-banned within one minute on the server I play on.

Goes for K.I.L.E.R as well.

Cheers

no offense, but I wouldnt want to play on a server that thinks CS:S is that "serious". I mean its a game. for entertainment purposes.

We're not really that serious.

It's just that most of us playing there are veterans, most started playing counter-strike in late 1999 or 2000. When we join a server it's to play CS, not to waste our time on some clown's spastic antics.

Cheers

The servers I play on are pretty strict .. and it's better that way. No Grenade spamming, swearing allowed etc.

I play for fun . .but can kill up to 5 enemies regularly.

US

Back