Crimson Dragon [XO]

As someone who owns the 1st three PD games on Saturn, and Orta on Xbox, this is a must purchase for me at $20. It won't be quite next-gen in terms of graphics, but it should be fun.

It is not "next gen", but it is 1080p and 60fps, better than 720p/30 from Xbox 360.

I hope they include something like pandora's box.

It is not "next gen", but it is 1080p and 60fps, better than 720p/30 from Xbox 360.

I hope they include something like pandora's box.

thought it was confirmed 30 fps because the dev said making it 60 fps would break things because it was originally design for 360 to run at 30 fps.

Sh!t, too late... :mad:

Yeah, they always archive it. But being their live is cool since you can chat directly with them while they're online. Make sure to "Follow" them on Twitch & you'll get email notifications when the go Live.

Tommy McClain

New pictures:

30_Seekers_United.png

35_Seeker-Lieutenant-.png

05_Slayer_on_the_Lake.png
Thanks to catxoperro for the news.​

Saw this and KI at the MS store at Pentagon City Mall in Virginia. I was not enthused. People really enjoyed KI though...

I'm really sure that I will enhoy the game, the last Panzer Dragoon was a very good game on the Xbox.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played the demo at an MS store and from what I played, the visuals were not that impressive. Maybe some of the later levels are more complex but the wide open 'ice level' could have easily been mistaken for current gen. Gameplay was just like PD, so if you liked that this should be enjoyable for $20.

Back