Crimson Dragon [XO]

I like it. I enjoyed Panzer Dragoon Orta on Xbox, and the people behind PDO is working in Crimson Dragon.

And the game is a port from Xbox 360, but it will support 1080p/60.

Day One for me.

I really loved Panzer Dragoon, the music was incredible at the time. I'd love to see them pull this off, the original PD was in part inspired by the art of Jean Giraud:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Giraud

I'd like to see the palette match the esthetic he was going for with Arzach a little more closely.

The cover art of one of the panzer dragoon was designed by Giraud:

256px-PanzerDragoon_JeanGiraud.jpg

I guess it is Japan only cover art.

The cover art of one of the panzer dragoon was designed by Giraud:

256px-PanzerDragoon_JeanGiraud.jpg

I guess it is Japan only cover art.

yes, good stuff have you seen the graphic novel Arzach? I think you should be able to find it online. Sega openly admitted at the time that it was the inspiration for the game.

yes, good stuff have you seen the graphic novel Arzach? I think you should be able to find it online. Sega openly admitted at the time that it was the inspiration for the game.

I've seen some samples. (IMO) PD universe and Arzach universe, are very similar.

I hope Crimson Dragon can evolve into a RPG, just like Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Day one for me as well. Panzer Dragon Orta was a top 5 quality title for me on the original XBOX, the art direction was exceptional

Cheers

Looks intriguing for a 20 USD game. Especially as I remember Panzer Dragoon quite fondly, although I never played Orta. I wonder why I never did?

Regards,
SB

Day one for me as well. Panzer Dragon Orta was a top 5 quality title for me on the original XBOX, the art direction was exceptional

Cheers
I never tried that one, but if it runs at silky smooth 60 fps and for 20 euros, it will be mine from day one too. The native 1080p doesn't hurt either, especially now that I am going to purchase a native 1080p LED HDTV to use with the Xbox One.

There are some budget, low cost models with great image quality and features like Smart TV, Miracast support, DLNA, etc, etc, although they are usually small (around 22" or so) which is understandable taking into account the price range I am looking for as I have another expenses...-

As someone who owns the 1st three PD games on Saturn, and Orta on Xbox, this is a must purchase for me at $20. It won't be quite next-gen in terms of graphics, but it should be fun.

Back