Cricket: SA vs Aussies

aussies are nothing without mcgrath and warne. they should really convince warne to come back to the ODI side to stop the staleness drought

nah McGrath is on teh way out. Did little in the ashes and next too nothing over this summer. Lee is now the frontline pace man and for good reason. I don't think warne would need much convincing.... From what i heard he made overtures but they went with hog who is a better batsman.

Good result :) unfortunantley the SA tour is not on free to air tv. National disaster.

IgnorancePersonified said:
nah McGrath is on teh way out. Did little in the ashes and next too nothing over this summer. Lee is now the frontline pace man and for good reason. I don't think warne would need much convincing.... From what i heard he made overtures but they went with hog who is a better batsman.

Good result :) unfortunantley the SA tour is not on free to air tv. National disaster.

you might wanna try Sopcast :)

5th Game and the decider: Can't find a live streamer anywhere :(

Anyone got any links?

I found this
http://www.sportsflash.com.au/
click "cricket"(duh) then the live bit in the right pane. Brings up a flash animation of each ball.... Including the batter using his bat to even out the pitch :LOL:
I can find live score cards but no commentary.

basanti said:
aussies are nothing without mcgrath and warne. they should really convince warne to come back to the ODI side to stop the staleness drought

Of the current batting lineup, Gilchrist, Ponting and Symonds have demonstrated the ability to sorce one day centuries at better than a run a ball, and yet you regard them as nothing... :???:

Yes, by all means, face up to Brett Lee without pads.

4/434 :oops:

all of the batters except Katich got more than a run a ball.

I don't think Smith was wise to piss Ponters off. Though he may be an inbred tasmanian he can bat when he get's riled.

Ye . .great match ... SA won 438 .. New World record .. after Aussies made 434.

Awsome, awesome game.

US

Last edited by a moderator:
What a match it was, well done Proteas! Who needs 20-20 now. :smile: Proteas should now be fav to win test series.

We too crushed English team today. :devilish:

Deepak said:
What a match it was, well done Proteas! Who needs 20-20 now. :smile: Proteas should now be fav to win test series.

We too crushed English team today. :devilish:

whatever man, the aussie was the first team ever to reach 400 so while loosing the match, Australia was the first team that accomplish such an impossible task. Well done aussie. Having said that, i think the South Africa deserve a round of a applaud as well, except for Graham Smith and his stupid comments.

Back