Convince me that I'm not funny

I think the inclusion of cutesy imagery and furthermore, otherwise unspeakable harm inflicted by said cute literary(?) fabrications is part in parcel of the humorous undertone. And kimg's addition of the "Knights of Nii" further induces the humor aspect by including a reference to something that was originally conceived in comedic spirit.

Sixthly: my ass raped by 100 moogles
Here we come hard into the man-meat of the entire setup, and yet, while we may find it draining, we are strangely unsatisfied.

There will be absolutely NO draining of man-meat in this thread. You have been warned. ;)

I had a friend in highschool that was just outrageous enough that he was able to make himself invisible to the old spinster librarian (cats eye glasses even!) we had. He just flustered her so bad she tuned him out rather than deal with him. He'd ask her out on dates, walk across the library tables on his hands right in front of her, etc. Kruno sort of reminds me of him.

Use a more neutral humor, without words as "rape", as:

I solemnly certify this is my work. If not, must 100 moogles chase me to the end of world, and the knigits of Nii clobber me with the round table.

Or at least more topical "..be forced to debug COBOL for all eternity"

Back