Comments on parenting *spawn*

tuna

Veteran
Same here, the only physical release I've bought is Cyberpunk because it was only $10 and I figured I'd just leave the disc in the drive since every other game I play I have digitally. I was a big physical release person 15 or so years ago, I had shelves to display all the games and DVDs. Since getting married and having kids though, physical releases just don't work for me. Kids destroy discs, once they know what's in the case they won't stop getting into them and trying to put multiple discs in the slot. Even Cyberpunk I find thrown on the ground weekly because my 1yo won't stop pushing the button to take it out of the console. So while I like physical releases and displaying them, it just doesn't work with kids.

I think you need to work on your parenting skills. I have two kids and they would not do something similar to what you describe.

I think you need to work on your parenting skills. I have two kids and they would not do something similar to what you describe.

Are your kids perfect angels? If not, list out all their bad behaviors or habits so we can cherry pick the ones our kids don't do.

I saw the title of this thread in the New Posts category, and immediately wondered to myself how it didn't land in RPSC :D :D

Internet parenting posts are always the best places to find trolling, shitposting and to get your doomscrolling fix in for the day.

Back