Champions League Final

Phenomenal game. A quite remarkable come-back from Liverpool.

They still might not be able to defend it though...

Cried my eyes out when we won.

That was fantastic. 3-0 down at half time and we come back to win. Unbelievable.

Great match to watch. I guess Dudek will finally be absolved by the Liverpool fans after that double save at 119 minutes and the three penalties...

Gerry said:
Cried my eyes out when we won.

That was fantastic. 3-0 down at half time and we come back to win. Unbelievable.

Yes unbelievable, I almosta stopped watching at half time, but boy I'm clad I didn't. I bet Shevchenko is not feeling too happy right about now, first he missed those two amazing scoring opportunities at the end of the overtime and the he missed the penalty shot too. Dudek was making funny looking moves in the penalty shots.

I heard a bunch of radio interviews this morning with Liverpool fans who were at the match, but left in disgust at half-time. Boy oh boy will they be feeling sick as parrots! :LOL:

nutball said:
I heard a bunch of radio interviews this morning with Liverpool fans who were at the match, but left in disgust at half-time. Boy oh boy will they be feeling sick as parrots! :LOL:

I laughed long and hard when I heard about these idiots - serves them right for not supporting their team!

No way, all 3 goals were good goals in their own right, to do that against Milan is unheard of. With english history on pentalties I have no ide awas I was so confident we could win but with stevie gerrard, anything can happen. What I night. I'll remember it as long as I live.

Even italian newspapers (tabloid and broadsheet) are saying Milan threw it away but liverpool did their job heroicly (<-- is there a good way to spell that?)

Back