• Direct C# Scripting
  • Procedural Animation
  • Realistic Visual Effects
  • Asset Based Development
  • Volume Rendering
  • Physically Based Rendering
  • etc...

pantarheifeatures42fdz.png

Can't quite make out what these two say. The one on the right says "16 bit [unknown] rendering". Precision, maybe? The other one is completely unreadable.

sonyplaystation4presshuuxi.png

sonyplaystation4pressapun8.png

sonyplaystation4press91u47.png

sonyplaystation4pressomuf3.png

Games

Deep Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysZ5NdoVP2Q&hd=1

I guess next-gen starts when Capcom says so

deepdown-16-7fps-290-1iosm.gif

can't wait for the next resident evil running on this engine.

I hope the technology gets good use to increase tension, claustrophobia and the feel of survival horror instead of a huge mess of gunfights and cool moves that we got this gen.

This video shows a good concept of that.

Best engine shown at the PS meeting, will have to wait until more is shown before we can make any real comparisons to other engines such as CE3, UE4 and FB 2.0.

If publishers could be trusted I would totally be on the Panty Raid hype train, but we have all been burned by their false promises many times before.

I was really impressed with MT Framework's output this gen. next gen should BE INSANE! :D

Of course it'll be all for nothing if they can't make a great game out of it

I think it sounds cool. But I was thinking Panthers and Panzers. And Metal Gear Ray's.

Hopefully they have some sense and do DMC5 with it instead of farming it out!

Take notice Epic Games... that is how you demo new engine. With cinematic sequence that take our breaths away. It looks magnificent.

Take notice Epic Games... that is how you demo new engine. With cinematic sequence that take our breaths away. It looks magnificent.

Epic isn't marketing their engine to gamers though, they are marketing it to developers. :) Hence, it's more about showing off features that your average gamer probably won't notice than it is about making something incredible.

Capcom is marketing a game, which happens to use their internal engine. Entirely different. They have to drum up interest in the game. Hence the target being gamers that need to be wow'd.

Regards,
SB

Back