Blue Dragon trailer

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3479_en.html

gameplay:
http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3483_en.html

1th5.jpg

2hv5.jpg

3bp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just amazed at what Artoon of all companies was able to pull off. The graphics in the video were very nice. Love the claymation style.

Haha, One of the characters is weaing a DBZ characters clothing (great saiyan man). A few of them look quite similar to the series as well.

That one looks good too. But I need to see more shots of it. I'm just totally impressed with blue dragon. wow

This game has possibly the best next-gen graphics I have seen so far. that gameplay video looks almost indistingishable from the CGI!! The animations are flawless! Day one purchase.

It's the lighting that really impresses IMO. They've got GI style lighting all over. Whether it's pre-baked or AO or what I don't know, but it gives that really solid feel. Excellent artwork too. There's certainly stuff here to impress Japanese gamers, and better stuff than we've seen yet on PS3 too (though there's been little announced for that).

If Infinite Undiscovery was a quality action-RPG BG: DA style, looking like that, it'd be something I'd want to play!

Blue Dragon looks really awesome, especially because I really like Toriyama's work. The graphics look very impressive, the boss was nicely designed as well. Hopefully, this one lives up to everybody's expectations.

I just checked the trailer and gamaplay footage and it does look pretty awesome. Screams AAA to me. The only thing that was a bit strange to me was that the battles seemed really easy and in the boss fight the enemy only used one attack, I expected him to use those weird looking hands for some outrageous attacks...

This is one of the few Xbox360 games that really interest me so I'll be checking out its development. :)

It looks good at the moment already.

Finally was able to DL the gameplay trailer from xboxyde, holy crap, I already love this game. Reminds me so much of old-school RPG's like FF3 and CT it's not even funny.

Artoon and Mistwalker have outdone themselves, the big question is when do we get it in NA???

Back