Beyond new Quantic Dreams game

Complainers: did u guys actually shoot in 'point n click adventures'? No, right? U just made choices, and thats what this is about.
I really wish more people would understand this...
2d6mz611.png

The only real flaw I see in the gameplay is how no one really reacts to what's going on around them. Maybe run and hide, looking around and scream "WHAT'S GOING ON!", or seeing a few officers avoid certain triggered events.

"Game" sure looks nice, but it seems like gameplay takes backseat with Cage. Those QTEs look awful.

That 's also my thinking. Putting everything in the graphics but gameplay wise even if it's Cage's vision of " interactive movie like video game " it's a step back. While watching the gameplay videos I saw no reactions with the AI at all. All you still do is blowing stuffs, there sure is certainly many options to stop your opponents but still kind of boring.
The moment you see the spirit taking control of the sniper you wonder " will I be able to use the rifle and shoot some other guys with some free controls ? "

It looks nice, the story looks nice, but the gameplay...humm. Well everyone one his take.

The moment you see the spirit taking control of the sniper you wonder " will I be able to use the rifle and shoot some other guys with some free controls ?" [/QUOT]
At least the physic engine gives you some free control. Pushing around cars and crates isn't scripted, you can actually throw them anywhere you want and kill most of the SWAT officers with it. They use some sort of ragdoll.

I also read somewhere that the AI is not implemented yet, since the game is still in pre alpha stage.

Back