Better?

Frank

Certified not a majority
Veteran
Are my latest contributions and threads better than the buckshot approach yesterday?

It's often hard to grasp, as the posts I think I did best tend to generate the least amount of reactions.

I gave up worrying about how well/badly my posts did a long time ago, you got to.

If people hate your posts they will let you know, trust me. ;)

You should post what you think others will find interesting or thing you yourself are interested in finding out more about, stick to that and you'll be great.

I always liked your posts DiGuru, who was knocking them?

I gave up worrying about how well/badly my posts did a long time ago, you got to.

If people hate your posts they will let you know, trust me. ;)

You should post what you think others will find interesting or thing you yourself are interested in finding out more about, stick to that and you'll be great.

I always liked your posts DiGuru, who was knocking them?
Thanks! :)

Are my latest contributions and threads better than the buckshot approach yesterday?

No, you suck :devilish: ;)

It's often hard to grasp, as the posts I think I did best tend to generate the least amount of reactions.

Well that's normal, since logical, high quality posts won't polarize people, thus lack of reactions I think.

I reckon you should go into the Console Forum and post the infamous "Hey guyz, wich console is the best???"

Back