Beta testers needed

Here is a screenshot of the edges also using a crappy system.
http://foto.lsn.se/rendezvous/edges.jpg

Athlon 1GHz
768 MB RAM
Ati Rage II+
Win XP (swedish)
Internet explorer 6
I get around 3 fps and the second run took about 10 seconds to load.

Alright, that looks like it's using GL_REPEAT, so obviously GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE isn't supported. It was only added in GL 1.2 after all. I've added a workaround for this case by offsetting the texture coordinates half a pixel inwards and leaving the wrap mode untouched on systems that don't support GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE. I'll upload a new version later.

It is working fine on my Mac, but my Linux laptop refuses to display anything (after loading the applet). It does have accelerated OpenGL (e.g. Tecplot etc. works fine).

Looks great! Very smooth.

Firefox, XP, NV 6800.

I thought I saw some birds outside the window :LOL:

Speaking of photography, I've always wanted to hook up a camera to a telescope :D

It doesn't start. It keeps saying: "Loading...".

That is on a laptop with P-M, 768 MB, XP SP2, 9600 (256 MB), in FireFox 1.5 with Java, all drivers etc. current, fast cable internet connection.

It doesn't start. It keeps saying: "Loading...".

That is on a laptop with P-M, 768 MB, XP SP2, 9600 (256 MB), in FireFox 1.5 with Java, all drivers etc. current, fast cable internet connection.

Version 1.5.0.

How odd, as on my Win XP SP 2, FireFox 1.5 w/ Java 1.5.0_08 it works fine. I dont think it would be JVM related. Though I'm on an X1900 XT and AMD X2.

Hmm, did you use the original link or the link to the latest gallery? I deleted the original files and updated the first post just in case to avoid future confusion. I also updated the class files lately with one that's compiled against the lowest possible JVM version, so hopefully it should work on pretty much anything out there. Could you try again, and hold ctrl when reloading to ensure that it doesn't use a cached version?

Btw, I saw a similar problem on my work laptop at first, but after upgrading to the latest java version it worked fine. It was 1.4.2 before, and 1.5.something after. That's why I suspected the JVM version.

Back