Beta testers needed

Sorry for the ignorance, but what exactly is banding?

Well, run the app as it is now. Then compare that to my link up a few posts, looking at the ceiling and the upper part of the blue wall.

The difference is banding. :smile:

Any difference in load time between the first time you opened the link, and the following runs? I'm hoping that the images fetched with the getImage() function will be cached in the temporary internet files rather than fetched from the server every time. The documentation doesn't seem to mention anything about that. Anyone know if that's the case?

Any difference in load time between the first time you opened the link, and the following runs? I'm hoping that the images fetched with the getImage() function will be cached in the temporary internet files rather than fetched from the server every time. The documentation doesn't seem to mention anything about that. Anyone know if that's the case?

Yep, a lot faster..

Alright, cool. :cool:
I guess this means it's ready to rock. I'll probably assemble a new gallery on my website within a few days with at least a couple of these interactive environments.

Redex here on IE6 but then I'm on a terminal server at work :(
Pretty sure IT have Java disabled, can't even check on firefox because they removed it :mad:

P3 700
256MB RAM
3D Rage Pro ( :LOL: )
Win2k
Opera 9.01

Works well. The only error I see is seeing the edges of the pictures. Second viewing was much faster.

Let's see some ATi panoramas!

Well, the atrium in the HQ would make an awesome panorama. :) But it would feel a bit awkward rigging a tripod and camera there, and I suspect I'd get quite a few people moving around as I take the pictures so the same guy may appear in several views and some get chopped in half and whatnot.

~ 1 min for me.:LOL:

Is that 1 min time just the first run, or all the time?

That bed looks awesome.;)

Hotel beds tend to look awesome. I'm far from always pleased with the comfort though. Nothing's like sleeping in your own bed.

Redex here on IE6 but then I'm on a terminal server at work :(
Pretty sure IT have Java disabled, can't even check on firefox because they removed it :mad:

It's an applet, so it will of course require java. Not much I can do.

P3 700
256MB RAM
3D Rage Pro ( :LOL: )
Win2k
Opera 9.01

Works well. The only error I see is seeing the edges of the pictures. Second viewing was much faster.

Is it the classic black edge (screenshot btw?)? I'm using GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE so there shouldn't be a problem, unless of course it doesn't support GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE.

Duron1000, 512MB, R9000Pro, XP, IE6
no problems, but scrolling is really slow and tends to "jump", ie starting to scroll around is smooth in first moment then freezes (cpu goes to 70-80%) and after few seconds jumps to new position

Back