Battletech

Sweet, I'm going to have to revisit the game at some point now that all the DLC is out. Now, if only we could move on from 24 hour days to 30 hour days so I can have time to play it. :p

Regards,
SB

mm... yeah, I just bought the season pass on Steam, which has the 3 expansions for 45% off (bundle discount + autumn discount). The first two expansions are 50% off right now, and the 3rd one just came out, so.... seemed like a decent deal considering.

mm... yeah, I just bought the season pass on Steam, which has the 3 expansions for 45% off (bundle discount + autumn discount). The first two expansions are 50% off right now, and the 3rd one just came out, so.... seemed like a decent deal considering.
It’s been great! Love the game! I gotta learn to use reserve better.

I made it to Coromodir. And I'm not sure if I should start it yet or not.
I have 3 assault mechs only, the highlander, a battlemaster, and 1 awesome.
Heavies I have an assortment of archers and some others. Pilots, I lost a good one recently, so that makes me sad.
Over 10+ mechs that I think I can field, though I should probably optimzie them before going in.

Is this enough for the final mission? When do I start collecting the Atlas and other mechs like that?

I made it to Coromodir. And I'm not sure if I should start it yet or not.
I have 3 assault mechs only, the highlander, a battlemaster, and 1 awesome.
Heavies I have an assortment of archers and some others. Pilots, I lost a good one recently, so that makes me sad.
Over 10+ mechs that I think I can field, though I should probably optimzie them before going in.

Is this enough for the final mission? When do I start collecting the Atlas and other mechs like that?
That's the final planet? I forget. There'll be back to back missions, so you might want to have an extra assault mech just in case bullshit happens. :p

What difficulty are you on?

You'll need to scope out the 5 skull planets for assault mechs to salvage, but otherwise, you'll probably want to check specific planets with the right properties. It's kind of a crapshoot for stock sometimes. :|

Last edited:
That's the final planet? I forget. There'll be back to back missions, so you might want to have an extra assault mech just in case bullshit happens. :p

What difficulty are you on?

You'll need to scope out the 5 skull planets for assault mechs to salvage, but otherwise, you'll probably want to check specific planets with the right properties. It's kind of a crapshoot for stock sometimes. :|
I'm on normal difficulty I think. Nothing crazy. But it's not easy for me, it's been a hell of a time getting into my groove. I'm going to run out of cash if I don't start doing these 5 skull missions

I'm on normal difficulty I think. Nothing crazy. But it's not easy for me, it's been a hell of a time getting into my groove. I'm going to run out of cash if I don't start doing these 5 skull missions
Ah k. I suppose you could (if not already) try loading up on LRM-boats to try and cheese the A.I.. Not sure how they've adjusted game balance since I last played though. :eek:

I use an archer for that, lol. Yes. It works pretty well because they generally aren't specc'd to deal with it.

But they use their own sensor mechs for spotting and LRM boating me back. It's been rough. I have to retreat to draw the mechs away from the long range ones so that I can pelt away stuff. But I generally find the game pretty tough.
I am foten finding I just need to focus on core'ing mechs as fast as possible now to deal with the numbers

Back