Battlestar Galactic Season Finally tonight - 90 minute episode.

ByteMe said:
After I saw the woman playing the "bad ass" parts... I stopped watching it. Just killed it for me.

Its definately your loss, anyway who cares!

BSG is awesome, its really come into its own with all the quality writing this season. It has really been excellent. I wish all sci-fi shows were all like this.

I really cannot wait until Season 3 now. I hope BSG becomes another Stargate, running for 10 seasons or more! That would be awesome!

Lets just hope BSG's season finale is better than SG-1's... Of course I expect it to be, considering BSG is leagues ahead of any SG-series.

Babel-17 said:
The last half hour was brutal, I felt like I'd been clotheslined to the ground.

OMFG! I want to think that the last half-hour is nothing but a twisted dream.

I felt a long moment of disconnect. It was like the feeling you get just before, and then just after, you bolt awake from a dream.

But with the added kick of a two by four slammed to the chest. ;)

You must have been watching a different show as I have seen all the episodes and there has not been a biker gang to be found in BSG.

ByteMe said:
Come on, admit... Seeing pretty woman playing "badasses" is just to unrealistic. Sure, looking at a pretty woman is fine.... but then watching her kick the shit out of an entire biker gang?

I don't watch BSG (no time), but Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was great and there were some badass chicks in that flick.

Whoah, didn't see that one coming.

If this isn't just a bad dream (of Balthar) then it's going to be a whole different show next year.

Back