1394833575-city.jpg

1394834343-batmobile.jpg

1394833581-oracle.jpg

1394834332-gordon.png

Batmobile looks great!

edit - one more
1779823_747491105269388_764034184_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They do look awesome IF they are real time and in game/engine. That second one looks particularly incredible but also looks like it might just be concept art rather than gameplay.

Shading looks nice. Really digging the batmobile.

What's the witch from L4D doing in the last shot. :LOL:

With all that detail, that screenshot just ends up being very ugly to me. >_> Bad angle, but the reflection on the car makes for a pretty busy mashup. Gordon am disappoint.

wooow, GREAT pics!

I wonder if they are from ps4 footage? I can see aliasing, and usually bullshots are gonna be higher than the presumed target resolution...

OK that preview really got my attention now, the guy seemed to be pretty stunned by the visuals and judging from the pics it does look great. I wonder if in motion it would look closer to Samaritan without that fancy face tessellation.

Wow these pics are amazing, Tessellation in this game will be awesome indeed.
BTW, journalists saw the demo being played on beefy PC [with PS4 controller].
I just hope it's not running on two Titans or something like that (NVIDIA will providing their support for sure, maybe even GameWorks too). I hope this don't become a performance hog.

Wow these pics are amazing, Tessellation in this game will be awesome indeed.

I just hope it's not running on two Titans or something like that (NVIDIA will providing their support for sure, maybe even GameWorks too). I hope this don't become a performance hog.

Oh no the tessellation monster again :runaway:
Sorry but those models look amazing cause they're chuck full of good old fashion polygons.

Back