Batman: Arkham Knight [PS4,XO]

So I've been a bit sick for a few days, and I decided to just spend all of my time on my PS4 so I got this one. Mixed to positive feelings about the game - It almost feels like the devs intentionally made it clunky and some sections just shamefully break the flow in an unnecessary way.

That said, it's a beautiful, gorgeous game. Bit shimmery, very monotonous, but damn what it shows it does amazingly. It's probably the first game I can think of where round surfaces are actually round and I can't discern polygonal edges even on close inspection. The clocktower scene when the light shines in from outside is beautiful.

It rains. Everywhere. All the time. Even inside buildings. But the particles lighting up according to different light sources make it look soon pretty I can almost forgive the fact that there is one weather setup and one only.

It's one of those games walking on a thin line between being fun and being a chore. Not sure I love it yet.

It doesnt rain all the time. It often stops. What I found out of place sometimes is that when it rains not always do you see the water dripping on Batman's suit

So I've been a bit sick for a few days, and I decided to just spend all of my time on my PS4 so I got this one. Mixed to positive feelings about the game - It almost feels like the devs intentionally made it clunky and some sections just shamefully break the flow in an unnecessary way.

That said, it's a beautiful, gorgeous game. Bit shimmery, very monotonous, but damn what it shows it does amazingly. It's probably the first game I can think of where round surfaces are actually round and I can't discern polygonal edges even on close inspection. The clocktower scene when the light shines in from outside is beautiful.

It rains. Everywhere. All the time. Even inside buildings. But the particles lighting up according to different light sources make it look soon pretty I can almost forgive the fact that there is one weather setup and one only.

It's one of those games walking on a thin line between being fun and being a chore. Not sure I love it yet.
There's more than rain, play on ! The game is beautiful visually.

The perpetual night really helps it, though. There's one tiny scene in the game which takes place at what I presume is supposed to be dusk, and it looks very garish and quite fake.

Back