Army of Two collection of screenshots

spdistro

Banned
my.php

for xbox 360 and playstation 3

For some stange reason the pics are not displayed, unless pasted in another browser window.

The pics are actually gorgeous... but I think there is only one gameplay screen (the one in the boat) which is less than spectacular for whatever reason...

Proelite said:

From the forum rules:
Abbreviations, one liners and other useless posts

Please, whenever you feel the need to use an abbreviation such as QFT (Quoted for truth), FTW (For the win) or whatever (LOL, ROFL..), just do not.

And if you absolutely want to do it, remember two things, do not make a one, or close, liner reply, just to post that and try to spell out the whole grammatical group when appropriate.

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22121

So if you have something to say, just try a little bit harder than 3 letters...

Lighting is competant, but there's nothing to see other than two blokes. 'Army of Two - no more, no less'

Are these from a magazine or something? I don't like the quality of these pictures. It just looks wrong. Where are the high res versions? :p

how can an army compose of two men? they better rename it to something else more relevant because this name sound stupid to highly intellectual gamers.

dantruon said:
how can an army compose of two men? they better rename it to something else more relevant because this name sound stupid to highly intellectual gamers.

The US Army's most recent campaign is the "Army of One..." so the "Army of Two" is a play on this campaign slogan which is now like four years old which most Americans recognize...

blakjedi said:
The US Army's most recent campaign is the "Army of One..." so the "Army of Two" is a play on this campaign slogan which is now like four years old which most Americans recognize...

im not American but an Aussie so i dont know what you on about, but it the title is still gay - to highly intellect gamers anyway.

dantruon said:
the title is still gay
Please avoid using the word "gay" in an offensive and negative connotation. Thank you.
I can assure you I won't ask nicely again.

As for the game, it reminds me of Ikari Warriors on some level.
If you're just one person playing, are you alone, or is the other guy AI-controlled?
For that matter, is 2-person multiplayer even possible?

Looks alright, I guess. Environments seem kind of spartan. I'd hoped for more elaborate firearms too I might add. The standard M16 isn't particulary high tech these days, they used it back in the vietnam war FFS. Give us some cool futuristic neat caseless-firing guns instead!

TurnDragoZeroV2G said:
Indeed.

In any case, I'll be waiting for some slightly clearer pictures.

Yeah this game is being ridiculed the same way Lair is now. People see magazine scans and automatically think the game looks like that. Both this game and Lair look better in motion.

Back