Army of Two collection of screenshots

Bad_Boy said:
I think it looks pretty good, and co-op oriented to boot.

The coop portion actually lookst to be the highlight of the game. Have you read any previews on it yet? Sounds like we will have a truly innovative title from EA in at least this regard. Hopefully it has the proper funding to establish this new IP as something more than a time-filler.:cool:

TheChefO said:
The coop portion actually lookst to be the highlight of the game. Have you read any previews on it yet? Sounds like we will have a truly innovative title from EA in at least this regard. Hopefully it has the proper funding to establish this new IP as something more than a time-filler.:cool:

Yeah, especially because decent coops are hard to come by. I'd really like to see a well-establish franchise focusing on that gameplay.

TheChefO said:

Online Co-op right? I hope so.

*BUMP*

Stand at attention when this one graces the aisles of our local retailers. This is one of the sole reasons I'll be buying a PS3.

dantruon said:
how can an army compose of two men? they better rename it to something else more relevant because this name sound stupid to highly intellectual gamers.

That's the point. It's supposed to imply two men capable of completing tasks an entire army would undertake. The title is great. Along with the concept. This whole buddy system has always been fun. RE: Zero had the same underlying concept and it was fun.

This game will be ridiculously badass.

Jim Norton said:
*BUMP*

Stand at attention when this one graces the aisles of our local retailers. This is one of the sole reasons I'll be buying a PS3.

umm ... it's coming to 360 too, so if this is the sole reason you're getting a ps3 you could save yourself some cash.;)

TheChefO said:
umm ... it's coming to 360 too, so if this is the sole reason you're getting a ps3 you could save yourself some cash.;)

I knew you were going to say that. That's why I didn't say anything to him.:LOL:

TheChefO said:

I didn't intend to imply that it was the sole benefactor for my decision to purchase a PS3. There's a TON of other games I'll be buying for PS3. Xbox360 isn't appealing enough for me. Fable 2 isn't enough of a reason.

Back