Apple v.s obese Americans

nelson.gif

Haa ha!

OLD!

"Tue 13 Sep 2005"

That was like 5 years ago. :rolleyes:

ATI didn't put a ZBIAS clamp in their driver because of my game specifically. They put it in because it should be clamped, much like a bunch of other api values and done by other video card drivers.

The accidental ZBIAS of 50 (instead of 5) had ZERO adverse affect on the code and indeed the drivers. In fact, they only discovered it because OpenGL Guy (?) decided he was going to go run a demo released in March 01, when in fact I clearly told him in PM that he needed the full game (of which ATI have several copies) or the more recent DX8 compliant, E2 demo.

K.I.L.E.R said:
ATI didn't put a ZBIAS clamp in their driver because of my game specifically. They put it in because it should be clamped, much like a bunch of other api values and done by other video card drivers.

The accidental ZBIAS of 50 (instead of 5) had ZERO adverse affect on the code and indeed the drivers. In fact, they only discovered it because OpenGL Guy (?) decided he was going to go run a demo released in March 01, when in fact I clearly told him in PM that he needed the full game (of which ATI have several copies) or the more recent DX8 compliant, E2 demo.
What the fuck :???:

Back