The Elder Scrolls Online [PS4, XO]

No I don't think racism was a factor at all. Elder Scrolls takes into account many types of human beings based on similar geographical locations in the real world. Thus a northern glacial/snow region was based on Nordic look and background and as mentioned they're primarily trying to ride the Skyrim-hype with the nord front-and-center.

Taking any kind of bible-related movie as an example automatically fails because what modern religions consider to the the racial-type/look of their ideological patriarchs makes no sense whatsoever and the reality wouldn't make a damn cent.
I think it's something related to the culture we live on and not specific to videogames. I mean, you see it other arts, and comics, anime, animation, etc etc.

Some videogames feature black people in the cover, like say NBA Live 15 and NBA 2k15 (I have both games -I prefer NBA 2k15 at some thing, and in some other cases I prefer NBA Live 15-). I play both games alternatively, on and off, and they are very good sports games.

Courtesy of Eurogamer, Bethesda have put out a new trailer to drum up interest in The Elder Scrolls Online for consoles.

Bethesda, please stop this nonsense and get back to working on an offline Elder Scrolls VI game. :yep2: Just finish Fallout 4 first. :yep2:

Got a copy for very cheap, let's see what this game is about!
I really loved loved my time with the FF XIV trial, it was just fantastic in some way that my gamer self had not felt before.... but being a gamer who jumps between games I am not comfortable with a subscription for a game.
Since this one doesn't warrant a sub, I am curious to see if it can evoke the same magic as FF XIV ! Waiting for my copy to arrive

I found the game extremely boring, one of the rare games I sold off because it just couldn't convince myself to keep going, it just didn't feel worth it.

http://wccftech.com/elder-scrolls-online-4k30fps-xb1x/

The game runs at 4k 30 fps with all graphics effects on with settings that were only enabled if you played the PS4 Pro version at 1080p
So 4K/30fps on PS4 Pro, 4K/30fps and most likely better AO, water reflections and shadows. I suspect this to be the norm for games that run at the same resolution. Either that or PS4Pro/XB1X will run the same settings but XB1X will run at a higher resolution. Or sort of a mixture of the two. And we'll probably see some games that don't stress either machine and be the same on both (like sports games).

I found the game extremely boring, one of the rare games I sold off because it just couldn't convince myself to keep going, it just didn't feel worth it.
this is the feeling I have with this game too, the difference being that I didn't play it. Just that MMORPGs aren't my thing, plus it tries to do a bit of everything for a TES game, and even being the hugest TES fan, I've never been actually hyped.

This is £16 for the Gold edition, £8 for the vanilla edition, on PSN. As it's cooperativable online, I'm looking to pick it up to play with friends. Very concerned about other people beign present as in other MMOs that's always been crap IMO. Like DnD Online, monsters spawning and lots of characters running around fighting monsters while you are, it's all a bit stupid. An Elder Scrolls with just your party would be awesome. Hopefully it's balanced enough that these other players are more like NPCs. Or maybe we'll find we can just have fun anyhow.

Back