Any chance to see naughty dog game to the conference sony ?

I would love to tell you yes, im looking forward to this game as well.
But I really don't know.

Please someone tell me "yes", i really want to see that game :(

I has not been officially listed by Sony.When asked about secrets by Famitsu, Sony commented: "We’ve got playables that haven’t been presented to the public." So there might be some chance. But don't get your hopes up to high.

I has not been officially listed by Sony.When asked about secrets by Famitsu, Sony commented: "We’ve got playables that haven’t been presented to the public." So there might be some chance. But don't get your hopes up to high.

Many thanks hupfinsgack, I please also a simple new video,nothing more :)

this is certainly the most technically impressive game ive seen ever
personally if i was sony ild keep maybe 10 good games under wraps at TGS and release info on a different one every 2 weeks, keeep the momentum moving, its not gonna be good to hype ppl up huge + then they cant buy the consoles cause theres not enuf on the shelves.
ie u dont want them to buy them in nov-dec (cause u will sell them no matter what), u wanna sell them in feb>

i tell you a story, when in 1998 I played ff8 and I saw its splendid cg I dreammed night and day of being able to play with that graphics….At a distance nearly 10 years I will be pleased :)

(forgive my english it's orrible :D )

this is certainly the most technically impressive game ive seen ever
personally if i was sony ild keep maybe 10 good games under wraps at TGS and release info on a different one every 2 weeks, keeep the momentum moving, its not gonna be good to hype ppl up huge + then they cant buy the consoles cause theres not enuf on the shelves.
ie u dont want them to buy them in nov-dec (cause u will sell them no matter what), u wanna sell them in feb>

I take it you like MGS eh?

It is very impressive indeed but not the most by any stretch... crysis for sure... from there there are a couple of other contenders...

I take it you like MGS eh?

It is very impressive indeed but not the most by any stretch... crysis for sure... from there there are a couple of other contenders...

Sorry for the flame: why bring Crysis in when it is an entirely different target/engine? It probably won't be out for another 2 years and will require a top end PC to play which will be far in excess of $600.

It's a different market, end of.

Back