Am I the Last Gamer in the World...

The title was designed to see who else felt that way. If it bothered you so much way did you bother to read/post in it?:rolleyes:

It doesnt bother me. And I didnt get your self proclaimed title, the title of the thread. But from the bottom of your last post. Claiming that old school gamers dont like online games is ignorant. I call 'em like I see 'em.

It doesnt bother me. And I didnt get your self proclaimed title, the title of the thread. But from the bottom of your last post. Claiming that old school gamers dont like online games is ignorant. I call 'em like I see 'em.

Actually you both mis-read and appear to lack reading comprehesion. Plenty of other people "got it..." The title is a a question not a statement so its not "self proclaimed" in any way.

Interrogative. Nor did I claim that old school gamers dont like online. I said I dont give a rats ass about online multiplayer... Now THATS a proclamation you in particular can focus on.

In the end you are free to answer the questions posed (using a rhetorical tool anyway you want - but answer the question Since you are intent on focusing more on the OP than the substance of the post it would be better if you just went somewhere else... Unless you have something constructive or interesting to add to the conversation which by your current set of posts is highly questionable at this point.

I think XB Live has the right idea, where you can invite your friends to an online game. That's more like old-school co-op where you would invite your friends over to play a game you liked, or just sift through your titles for something fun, rather than watching the network to see who was playing what.

The online experience is incredibly dull for me. I much prefer playing against friends in the same room.

You really should get your friends a couple of 360's then. The gaming experience is at least 90% as good as the 'real thing' (that's -10% for not being able to physically punch your mate when he pwns you - for other people the experience might turn out to be 110% for the exact same reason ;)).

The only thing that's high on my wishlist are chatrooms / group chat because right now there's only one-on-one comms unless you're in the same game.

Next Dash update?

As gaming demographics skew older over time, this becomes key. It's not as easy when you're no longer in school to get together with other gamers.

We have a winner! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back