Al-Queda wanted to kidnap Russell Crowe???

CMAN

Regular
I was watching Inside Edition, and they had a report where Russell Crowe said Al Queda wanted to kidnap him before 9-11 to destablize America since he was an icon from being in the Gladiator. :oops:

They can take him and keep him ...And beat him and make him sit through his own crappy movies

digitalwanderer said:
Wow, they've really got us figured...eh?

Next they'll be after the Baldwin brothers.... :rolleyes:

"You are useress Arec Bawdrin!"

jvd said:
They can take him and keep him ...And beat him and make him sit through his own crappy movies
not all his movies were crappy.
gladiator
LA confidential
the quick and the dead

all good movies in my opinion.

epic

jvd said:

Better yet, make him listen to his crappy band non-stop! ;) I got no problem with a lot of his movies, but his band is really really poor!

Was it the South Park movie where the Canadians bombed the Baldwins? That was funny whatever movie it was in. :D

The show said the FBI trailed him for two years though to protect him. That's crazy. I wonder how much of my taxes went towards protecting him. :LOL:

NOOO!!! Leave Russell alone and kidnap that other antipodean fuckwit Gibbon, or Gibson, or whatever his name is. The one with the perm and the mullet.

..... Damn, it would have been the easiest and cheapest way to get rid of that piece of shit.
They REALLY are evil, those Al Queda, teasing us like this then leave it.

Back