Abandoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
I do genuinely feel bad for the small group of devs who got behind this obscure title. I think they had good intentions. But money can make or break a project, and this appears to be the case here.

So Bloober Team announced a new game during Summer Game Fest, and yep. It ain't Silent Hill related. Rather, it's the new Layers of Fear game that was recently rumoured. Just like with Abandoned then, the story has sadly concluded.

Stop getting your hopes up, people. :(

Looks like they' re upadating their website according to the PS store page.
havent seen that new screen on the main page either
DLFvsjd.png
vdcFXHQ.jpeg

They are certainly super smart and surreally calculative thats for sure. I give them that.

Don't have to be smart, just have to be a good con-man. IE snake oil salesman or drug dealer or politician or used car salesman or door to door salesman or any number of other people who are good at convincing other people that something that is too good to be true is actually true. :p

Regards,
SB

Well, I think there will eventually be first person Silent Hill games someday. Just not this.

Remember in Henry's apartment how scary and claustrophobic you felt? Oh darn. I opened the fridge and there was a bloodied cat's corpse. Or I want to take a piss, but the toilet has blood pouring from the bowl. Yikes!

I want to leave... but I can't. That was a great concept. But the backtracking was kind of mundane, I suppose.

So is Abandoned still happening? It could be good, if it has a unique storyline. I hate games where you just walk around, shooting things. What's the purpose of the plot if it's rank or doesn't really get properly explained? You know?

Back