Abandoned

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
Found an uncompressed image of Abandoned

51376124477_1c26094d33_o.png

Impressive

Of this was a kojima game people probably over analyze things and say this was a very kojima marketing move, and they wasted days investigating every milimeter of the demo

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's called a "tease" for a reason. :unsure:

Konami should have been outsourcing Silent Hill games, as they were doing already. We could have had several new installments by now. But the thing is, Hideo Kojima was kind of a big deal, so hiring another unknown B team would have annoyed some people who were seething over his departure. But in my opinion, Kojima is overrated.

Nobody appreciates Team Silent, or even those other developers, who did way more than him. All I ever see people talking about is him, like no one else matters anymore.

Found an uncompressed image of Abandoned

51376124477_1c26094d33_o.png

Impressive
Not if you know how to install floor boards. They all line up and create a seam, and that seam is a weak point. That floor is put together poorly. The floor boards should be staggered.
Well, it's called a "tease" for a reason. :unsure:

Konami should have been outsourcing Silent Hill games, as they were doing already. We could have had several new installments by now. But the thing is, Hideo Kojima was kind of a big deal, so hiring another unknown B team would have annoyed some people who were seething over his departure. But in my opinion, Kojima is overrated.

Nobody appreciates Team Silent, or even those other developers, who did way more than him. All I ever see people talking about is him, like no one else matters anymore.
People want a Kojima Silent Hill game even though he's probably the guy most responsible for killing the series. He spent all Konami's money registering fake business names and hiring hollywood talent to make a demo for a fake game that teases a real game that he launched with basically no promotion and only truly got popular after it was already delisted and the project cancelled. I understand it from an "artistic vision" perspective, but there is a point where things aren't profitable and need to be abandoned. Damn it! Walked right into that.

As they say, "At some point in time after so many things going wrong you have to realize the problem is you."

What got me was when he said he didn't know if it's a Silent Hill game. Surely he should know what his own game is. Sounds like they're moving goal posts here...

This whole thing, and the very questionable history of failed projects and broken promises this studio seems to have just makes it look like a business looking for funds at various points in time, getting that funding, and then failing to deliver. I’d never invest in a business like this and Abandoned just seems like the latest effort in getting quite a lot of publicity and therefore cash, with nothing to show for it.

The most hilarious thing is that they’ve done all this while also copying fonts and designs from Sony (the studio logo and design) and Konami (the SH/MSG fonts which fuelled the whole conspiracy even more). They couldn’t even come up with their own designs!

Back