5 bullshit PS4 features

i keep pluggin my controller to PS4 lol. wired 4L!V3 Yeah!!!1111oneoneone
truly less hassle than when the controller suddenly died in the middle of online play because i ignored the pop up while onlie ply

Before I declare it as a BS feature I want to make sure I didnt miss something:
One great feature my Vita has and which I was expecting to be a sign of what the PS4 would be like is the ability to have numerous apps open, press the PS button, see everything that is running and select exactly the one I wanted to move to another.
On the PS4 when I press the PS button it shows which apps are running (i.e game and youtube), but instead of letting me jump from one to another seamlessly it only gives me the option to choose which one I want to close. So I have to go through the normal menu again to re-select the game or app I want to jump to. It kinda defeats the purpose of running multiple apps in the background. Is there a way I can jump from one to another fast which I missed?

The Vita's freely cusomizable menu, and app switching, are very well made. It boggles the mind they didn't follow this over to the PS4.

The ps4 main menu puts them in order of use, so it's not so bad, the ones running will be first. I like the double press on the ps button to return to the running game though.

They should stil let us order them however the hell we want, and choose which ones to display. And I like to open/close apps myself, it's not clear which ones are running or not.

@Nesh
double tap PS button to switch between 2 app.

but if you have 3 (max) running in background... you need to use the icon on home-screen.

4 app = 1 big game (e.g. Fallup 4), 1 background-capable app (e.g. spotify), 1 system app (e.g. browser)

@Nesh
double tap PS button to switch between 2 app.

but if you have 3 (max) running in background... you need to use the icon on home-screen.

4 app = 1 big game (e.g. Fallup 4), 1 background-capable app (e.g. spotify), 1 system app (e.g. browser)
hmph just found out Youtube app is not background capable app and hence I cant switch :mad:
That would have helped a lot as I use youtube as a trophy guide

Yeah the app icon is not clear which is which. But if it say something when opening other app, it means not background capable

While anything but a bullshit feature in theory, the automatic upload of save files to the cloud stopped working for me at some point, and I never got it working again ever since. Power save settings all seem to be set up corectly, so I have no idea why I'm having that particular problem.

While anything but a bullshit feature in theory, the automatic upload of save files to the cloud stopped working for me at some point, and I never got it working again ever since. Power save settings all seem to be set up corectly, so I have no idea why I'm having that particular problem.
try doing it manual once and see if from that point it works

Back