[360] Forza Motorsport 3

nice raytraced renders, i wonder if we'll be able to take such shots with the next game ? Should take several seconds (minutes ?) to render, but could end with lovely shots !
Do you think they can still improve the game graphics engine over FM3 ?
Seems that during the realtime demo on stage, the lighting was more realistic than in FM3.

You can see a 720p realtime capture here, clearly they are improving their art process *just a tad* :mrgreen:

Also there are quite a few videos of the backroom demonstrations, such as this one. It actually looks quite responsive.
Amazing how many people think this means Forza 4 won't support wheels or controllers :(

You can see a 720p realtime capture here, clearly they are improving their art process *just a tad* :mrgreen:

Also there are quite a few videos of the backroom demonstrations, such as this one. It actually looks quite responsive.
Amazing how many people think this means Forza 4 won't support wheels or controllers :(

I was thinking that first video was just CGI but then I saw the kinect video and I was like :oops:

The video is realtime no doubt, but the pictures are not. See the reflections of the wing mirror in the pictures, not present in the video.

Hey what fanboyism and meltdowns wont do on the internet.
Im glad i have both consoles.

Maybe we get raytraced photomode which the details are fucked up by forza compression techniques.:rolleyes:

Back