2009 platform CONSOLE exclusives!

That's an interesting way of reading it. The common interpretation from that interview was we'd be getting in 2010 at the earliest, nothing about trying for 2009?

Are you sure we're talking about the same article? There's been several; earlier this year he said that it may not even be a 2010 game. Later on he actually backtracked and said 'wait, people misunderstood me when I said GT5 would be a 2010 game' and then there was last week's paragraph-long interview.

Oh man, looks like 2009 will be a great year. =]

I am looking forward to:

PS3: KZ2, Uncharted 2 and GOW3 (if it's out)
360: Halo 3 ODST, Halo Wars, RE5, SF4
Wii: ??

Those are scheduled for 2009 release.

I have trouble finding sources for a lot of those that you listed (other than "IGN says TBA 2009"). I think this is a loose usage of the word "scheduled". We can also trawl vgreleases.com for any "expected 2009" listings, such as:

360:
Forza 3
White Gold
Battlestations: Pacific
Age of Conan
Age of Pirates
R-Type Dimensions
Ninety Nine Nights 2

Wii:
MadWorld
The Conduit
Final Fantasy CC:EoT
Fatal Frame
Puzzle Kingdoms
Wizardology

I have trouble finding sources for a lot of those that you listed (other than "IGN says TBA 2009"). I think this is a loose usage of the word "scheduled". We can also trawl vgreleases.com for any "expected 2009" listings, such as:

360:
Forza 3
White Gold
Battlestations: Pacific
Age of Conan
Age of Pirates
R-Type Dimensions
Ninety Nine Nights 2

Wii:
MadWorld
The Conduit
Final Fantasy CC:EoT
Fatal Frame
Puzzle Kingdoms
Wizardology

This should help you get a little closer than "TBA 2009" on some games. I can help you with some others that are missing from that list.

M.A.G. - Spring 2009

GT5 - Christmas 2009

Yakuza 3 - Feb. 26

Demon's Souls - Feb. 2009

DC Universe - Winter 2009 or Early 2010

Ratchet & Clank Future 2 - Q3 2009

This is almost the complete list from my post. Hopefully, this helps you.

If it's subtitled, who cares? Just import it. They are region-free. If we aren't counting Japanese releases, replace Yakuza 3 with White Knight Chronicles for now.

What happened to Project Offset, that was another PC/360 title that was looking impressive a couple of years back.

And I wonder what Rare is doing? Perhaps Killer Instinct 3 or a FPS, it would be interesting to see what the engine could do utilising a realistic art style.

I think MS has more third party exclusives they're not telling us about yet though, perhaps a new Dead Rising.

Some kind of a list for PS3, to go along with the Wii and 360 lists already posted.

The Agency
DC Universe Online
Demon's Souls
Driver
Free Realms
God of War 3
Gran Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
inFamous
Killzone 2
LA Noire
MAG