Handheld B3D

Obviously such devices are part of our remit, and we cover the market and products when we can already, given the resources we have. If the resources increase, so will the coverage (as with everything).

See, now I thought he might have meant a low-bw/small form-factor friendly version of the site. . .

If the resources increase, so will the coverage (as with everything).
I must admit I was kind of selfish when I posted that (and I think I'd posted something similar in the past) -- I was only thinking about the times when I don't have access to a PC.

I doubt B3D as it stands has any appeal or is crucial enough to whoever-is-on-the-move but it would be a nice option.

I think "resources" = "time" ATM rather than money/capex if I'm not mistaken. I hope B3D makes enough money to afford time (= more staff).

Thanks for responding, Rys. Don't know where this stands in terms of resources when it comes to a comparison with the whole ""reputation system" :) :) but the fact that you responded is an indication to me.

It would help if you are more clear in your opening gambit, so that people can respond properly. If I knew what you were talking about, I could address it ;)

Ohhh, great! Rev posting *from the pub* two-thumbed and three sheets to the wind. . .yes, what an excellent reason to have a handheld version of the site. ;)

ahahaha! XD

well, actually, as odd as it seems to me, one of my best friends in HK has a fondness for going to a local chain of coffee shops and browsing the web. When we do this he lets me borrow his pda (since I don't have a laptop of my own). However, much to my dismay, the b3d front page worked fine but I couldn't access the forums. So, yeah, although it's not a burning priority for me, when you get a chance, if you could make it so that I can post non sequiturs from the coffee shop whilst buzzed from double capps that'd be great! ;)

Back