Doritos, Once Loved, Now Hated

I'm 100% certain NO ONE on this forum, even my city, will remember the name of "Roasted red pepper Tostitos." They were a flavor of chips released like 5 years ago, and were the undisputed best chips i ever had.

I think I remember those, they were good, but my favorite were the Tostitos Spicy Quesadilla.

I personally didn't notice any difference in taste when Doritos changed the design, I mean the bag does say "new look, same great taste" though the most recent bag I got sucks, it's too overcooked or stale.

You don't know chips unless you try Miss Vickie's.

pc_missvickies.jpg

Yummmmm....:smile:

Doritoes and Macs & Cheese, the perfect combination. I've also found that Dorities are great on cold meat sandwiches. It's like getting the crunch of lettuce and the taste of cheese all in one great.

Doritoes have pretty much made the move to condiment for me, they're good with about everything, just like baked beans.

Doritoes and Macs & Cheese, the perfect combination. I've also found that Dorities are great on cold meat sandwiches. It's like getting the crunch of lettuce and the taste of cheese all in one great.

Doritoes have pretty much made the move to condiment for me, they're good with about everything, just like baked beans.

Such a great post ruined with the thought of nasty baked beans. :(

ON!?

Chips go with, not on.

Back