Tekken 6 for PS3 in this week's Famitsu

I don't have Japanese language support, so when I view it, or his post it says this:

PS3???6??????

I thought that's what he was referring to, but I guess either would make sense.

"PS3 "iron fist 6" sale day undecided"

Last edited by a moderator:
hey69 said:
that possibility is very plausible. since they could bring out fairly quickly a nextgen Tekken out there.
its like the xbox360 version of SC3 coming out in X months... ;)
:O

There's a 360 version of SC3 coming out? How did I miss this?!

Is it redone for the 360 or just PS2 graphics 'next-genified'?

Andy said:
I don't have Japanese language support, so when I view it, or his post it says this:

PS3???6??????

Heh I figured that much, it was just fun to see you giving advices to rounin, when it was pretty clear, that only your browser was not showing things properly, I just had to make some noice, because I'm insulent little bitch:)

superguy said:
If PS3 wasn't gonna be 599 thanks to Blu-Ray, I might buy one!

Ha! Hahaha! Hahahahaaha~

"PSP is gonna be like....$500 dollars man...with all that technology packed in there. Sony is CwAZY!!11"

-the ghost of antifans...years past.

Andy said:

PS3???6??????

Yes, like Doctor Evil said, I know Japanese. The question marks are not question marks to me :smile:

ROG27 said:
Ha! Hahaha! Hahahahaaha~

"PSP is gonna be like....$500 dollars man...with all that technology packed in there. Sony is CwAZY!!11"

-the ghost of antifans...years past.

eh, i remember those times... it was a year ago! and it came out at ~180$ in japan

loll this tells you things

Nicked said:
Target render? It was simply a teaser video.

Anyway, I'm positive you'll be pissed :p That model has 10x more complexity than anything in an actual game.
Ι

DONT

CARE

I WANT THAT QUALITY
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
On the PlayStation 3, Namco Bandai will show the next iterations of two of its most popular series with Ridge Racer 7 and Tekken 6. A teaser trailer for Tekken 6 was shown as part of Sony's E3 conference at last year's show, while gamers will apparently be getting their first glimpse of the seventh Ridge Racer at the show next week.

GS

Another confirmation from Namco. I really can't wait to see how it going along. Plus I hope they add more characters (aside from the trio from DR) with their own unique styles.

.aZF

I hope they improve Feng enough to remind better of a real Shaolin martial Artist.
Styles I want to see:
A praying mantis style
Tai Chi
Wing Chung
Drunken Boxing

^But they already have a drunken style in Lei. But I also hope they improve and give Raven more moves. Aside from Bryan, Raven is my guy against Law guys.

.Z

I would prefer it if they scrap all the previous characters save one or two to keep that Tekken Flavour and introduce a whole new cast, kinda like what they did in Tekken 3. This way they can lower the character count and reduce development time without making you feel that the game have have taken a step back.

-NakedZ- said:
^But they already have a drunken style in Lei. But I also hope they improve and give Raven more moves. Aside from Bryan, Raven is my guy against Law guys.

.Z
True but he does just a few moves of that style. I want a dedicated Drunken Boxing style. Like shun from VF

Back