"Microtexting"

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Yup. I've just decided that the official term for using the "size=1" trick is to be henceforth known as "microtexting".

Now how do I go about patenting it so I can make money off it everytime someone does it? :|

Already done!

So send me your account so I can transfer your 30% of the 35.000.000 from my departed wife, who was a Nigerian astronaut and...

Only thing better than nanotyping (sorry digi, your word simply isn't as cool and hype-laden as Crisi's term!), is nanotyping and setting the font color to try and match the background...

digitalwanderer said:
Yup. I've just decided that the official term for using the "size=1" trick is to be henceforth known as "microtexting".

Now how do I go about patenting it so I can make money off it everytime someone does it? :|
Your licensing fees will have to be a lot smaller that those I'm charging for "WriteWhite" :)
If you see (or don't see) what I mean :)

DiGuru said:
_xxx_ said:
DiGuru said:
Doesn't work for me. I've configured a minimum font size.

You have to change it manually in the text box where you type the message ;)

Well, yes, but it won't show up that size in my browser.

yappers...Firefox has nice feature where you can set minimal font size for each encoding.....
mine is set to 10 px and you can put any smaller size, but it will still show 10px fonts :p 8) ;)

OMG, I never noticed it before! :oops:

Thanks, now it's all just a bit littler. Enough so I can know what was intended, yet large enough to read.

Damn, I'm loving FF lately! 8)

silence said:
yappers...Firefox has nice feature where you can set minimal font size for each encoding.....
Sounds nifty for all those idiotic sites that insist on having reams of text of size 8 or some other nearly unreadable size on a decent resolution monitor... Gotta check that out some day when I get back home to my own computer. :)

Guden Oden said:
silence said:
Sounds nifty for all those idiotic sites that insist on having reams of text of size 8 or some other nearly unreadable size on a decent resolution monitor... Gotta check that out some day when I get back home to my own computer. :)

BTW, GudenOden you wanted to know how to disable GifAnimations with FF in another thread. Here's the link:
https://addons.update.mozilla.org/e...rsion=1.0 &os=all&numpg=10&id=157

Back