The Pointless Giveaway Giveaway

Send it to Vince and tell him to shove it up his A$$. :LOL:

PS. Vince do not respond to this until you have had your humor transplant.

nelg said:
Send it to Vince and tell him to shove it up his A$$. :LOL:

PS. Vince do not respond to this until you have had your humor transplant.

Vince is my next target... to be hit on. :LOL:

I remember Russ getting all pissed off when I started hitting on him on these forums. :LOL:

Pink floyd is more than the Wall and DSotM.

The Wall was hardly pink floyd for that matter. Neither was a momentary lapse of reason. Listen to Animals, Meddle, Atom Heart Mother, Ummagumma and even the Division Bell for the real thing.

I`d say their best work was in animals, but songs like atom heart mother and echoes are truly brilliant.

House of the rising sun was NEVER performed by pink floyd. it was a falsly named file by frigid pink that got incorrectly named at some stage during it`s distribution through kazaa.

uhhm....

do you ship internationally?

oh oh!

I`m related to some pretty interesting people!

My great grand uncle or some such was the governer of the Transvaal in the 40`s I beleive. I have a photo with him sitting next to DF Malan (apartheid architecht). Also, my great something or other was captain of the first Springbok rugby team in 1904.

</attention>

Strangely I'm reminded of a story that happened to me years ago now when I saw the silver covered nvidia key thingy. A girl I knew once had a keychian that looked similar.

I was in high school living with my mother at the time who was also going to school.(university) Neither of us had much money, she was living on her student loan and I was working part time and taking my last year of High school part time. We were so tight for cash that we went in on a room in a rooming house with an oven, sink, small fridge and counter and washroom. It was small mom had the bed, I slept on the floor with some convoluted foam mattress thingy and that was good enough. The girl I made reference to above lived downstairs.. actually they were going to University with my mom and there was a few happy go lucky University aged girls down there. Needless to say my interest in them was heightened. I even managed to party with them a few times. They were friendly enough but I was simply not what they were looking for being younger and even more immature then they were. There was one though with red hair, her name was Sara Connors.(Or something like that, you'll have to forgive me here on the details this was some 15years ago.) She was quite attractive and friendly as well but she also had some boyfriend who was IIRC her high school sweetheart. They were off again on again...

It was some time after I met her, a couple of months or so I think but I was downtown messing around at the mall talking with some friends and stuff. On my departure from the mall walking home I looked down and saw this grad ring buried in the ice and snow just off the side of the sidewalk. Sos I pick it up and broke off the ice that it was incased in. I noticed it was a grad ring from someone whom had graduated at Doaktown high.(some middle of the nowhere town on the Merrimachi river.) Of course on the underside of the ring someone's name was inscribed. I looked at the name "Sara Connor" and didn't even think about it.. I didn't consider that I knew the person for a second. Anyhow I mindlessly put the ring in my pocket and continued on my way home. Later that night I was visiting the girls downstairs having a few beer. Then something clicked.. One of the girls had used her name and I thought to myself "No way" so I asked her straight away out of the blue "Did you graduate from Doaktown High" I remember the look on her face and she queerly answered that "yes" she had. To be sure I had the right person I asked her to spell her name first and last. I couldn't believe it. I ran up stairs and pulled the ring out of my jacket pocket. It was her ring.

Suddenly though things got odd. While she was extremely happy I returned her lost ring to her the odds seemed unusually stacked against me that my story was true. The saving grace for me though was that it was lost nearly a half a year before I'd even met her. Supposedly her boyfriend had disposed of the thing in Moncton throwing it out the window after being in a dispute with her.(She took that up with him afterwards but they continued to see one another tangently.) But even after that realization came there was a strange queer look in her eye when I saw her. Maybe it was because of the strange queer look on my face as well.

The above story is entirely true.

EDIT:: I'm not horribly interested in the keychain thingy from nvidia BTW.

DaveBaumann said:
Business Card Holder (NVIDIA)
The Way Its Meant to be Played Keyring (NVIDIA – Gawsh)
Flexible USB Light (NVIDIA)

okay, I'm replying to this thread because the universe owes me some crap.

It's the darnest thing, I have won various prizes, most significantly some hard to earn Westwood material through playing in their tourneys. But guess what? Because I live in Finland, nothing was ever actually sent to me.

So yes, the Universe owes me some crap. Currently I have an Nvidia gpu so to irritate my Ati Buddies, I would gladly accept any and all nvidia crap that you can share. That light might even be useful :)

8)

digitalwanderer said:
Did you get one of them black & yellow nVidia multi-tip screwdrivers Dave and you just want to keep it? :|

Heh, I got one of them only its from Abit. Funny though I never bought anything from them. The buddy I used to buy the parts for these machines for the kids this Christmas just handed me a bunch of crap.

http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=118048

The final configs were an Asus MOBO with an nforce2 chipset and soundstorm, AMD 2600XP, Radeon 9600xt (celestica) 512megs system ram, 80gig HD with 8meg buffers, Logitech 640 speaker systems. The kids were speechless. I've got both of them hooked up to a Netgear router with wireless g connections. Been playing Unreal Tournament on a lan here because thats the only game that doesn't require a disk. I should look into that a little harder I suppose.

You people bore the living heck out of Dave.

Why the living heck would Dave want to read 60 paragraphs of typing?

Dave might as well stare at the Doom 3 source all day in hopes that it just might jump out of the screen. :LOL:

the universe owes me some crap because...

a) assrape when i was 4
b) bipolar, not diagnosed until yesterday
c) 2 suicide attempts because i was put on antidepressants i never needed which actually CAUSE suicidal tendencies in teenagers
d) because of that I wasn't able to finish one single year of high school
e) so, basically, my high school years never happened
f) i (probably) got genital herpes from a crackwhore who i was only with because she lied to me and convinced it would make her love me (then she dumped me two days later)
g) I live in my bedroom. I go to work where I work in a closet in front of a computer all day. I come home where I have to stay in my room and all I have is a computer.
h) many days I don't even get to eat
i) i get paid a fraction of what i should be making given my training, experience, and responcibilities
j) I don't even get to see my best friend in the whole world who was the only one who used to make me feel loved anymore because the person I live with is allergic to cats so she wont let me have mine there (even though she has hers) and I cant leave because I have a lease for another 8 months
k) the only way I get any enjoyment out of life is to erect fantasies and tell people about them online as if they were real and once I convince them then I can convince myself. Of course, eventually, my fantasies come crashing down and I have to build them back up again.

you know what? I don't even want the stuff anymore. it wouldnt do any good, give it to someone who would enjoy it. i need much much more than what you have to offer.

K.I.L.E.R said:

I remember Russ getting all pissed off when I started hitting on him on these forums. :LOL:
Umm, no. I got pissed off when you wouldn't stop after being asked.

That's because I didn't believe you were seriously affected by it. Anyway what's wrong with behaving badly?

RussSchultz said:
K.I.L.E.R said:

Umm, no. I got pissed off when you wouldn't stop after being asked.

Well, whether it was intential or not MuFu's post hit the nail, so he can recieve all of this wonderful stuff. And for reminding me that I was remiss Beyond3D has donated £100 to the Tsunami Relief fund.

Giveaway closed.

DaveBaumann said:
Well, whether it was intential or not MuFu's post hit the nail, so he can recieve all of this wonderful stuff. And for reminding me that I was remiss Beyond3D has donated £100 to the Tsunami Relief fund.

Giveaway closed.

No fair. :p
What would tsunami victims do with mints? :LOL:

Back