Hell Hath No Fury...

Guden Oden

Legend
A Swedish man convinced his 20 y/o girlfriend to have group sex with him and the girlfriend's female friend. According to the girlfriend, he was only supposed to have intercourse with her during the act, but when he showed more interest for the female friend, she saw red - literally - and stabbed him in the chest with a knife, thus puncturing one of his lungs!

When it became difficult for him to breathe, she called an ambulance and the man was quickly brought in for medical care. The treating physician later said the stabwould could have been life-threatening, and now the woman stands charged with assault/attempted 2nd degree murder, while she accused her boyfriend of battery, though that charge was dropped by police.

I however say it's no more than he deserve. Bastard! :p

Guden Oden said:
I however say it's no more than he deserve. Bastard! :p

Why? How is it more his fault than hers? He didn't force her, he convinced her. And SHE stabbed him. So she deserves to be in prison, that lunatic.

Guden Oden said:
When it became difficult for him to breathe, she called an ambulance
Ummm....if I were the guy I'd have called moments after being stabbed.

But thats just me.

rabidrabbit said:
...straight people :rolleyes:

Yeah i mean i was in a threesome on Monday and it was a very fun 6 hours... Only very insecure people would have a problem with it. And very monogamous ones too obviously.
If she didn't like her man to have fun with other girls, she shouldn't have freaking done it!!! Lunatic bitch.

london-boy said:
rabidrabbit said:

Yeah i mean i was in a threesome on Monday and it was a very fun 6 hours... Only very insecure people would have a problem with it. And very monogamous ones too obviously.
If she didn't like her man to have fun with other girls, she shouldn't have freaking done it!!! Lunatic bitch.

Mind images :oops:

Leto said:
london-boy said:
rabidrabbit said:

Mind images :oops:

Hey, no imagining!! I charge a fee for that!

london-boy said:

sorry, no ,, i'm now fining you for what just flashed thru my mind :(..

quick

jordan-jordan-jordan and halle berry on top.. aahhhh thats better . .

davefb said:
london-boy said:

sorry, no ,, i'm now fining you for what just flashed thru my mind :(..

quick

jordan-jordan-jordan and halle berry on top.. aahhhh thats better . .

:oops: :oops: Jordan?!?! It only takes Jordan to delete me temporarily from your mind?(cause u'll get the image of my threesome regularly from now on until you die)

I thought i deserved better... I deserve a Carmen Electra, a Liv Tyler, a Jiselle whatever her name is, NOT Jordan!!!! :devilish:

Oh by the way, Sage, see how you capture people's attention on these boards, attend group sex sessions. THIS is how you do it. And the term Attention Whore just got a whole new meaning after this. :devilish:

Just remember that the MI5 will get here any minute to change Jordan's name with Katie Price, her real name, and the name she wants to be addressed with since a couple of months ago. She's serious now.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As a representative of the monogamists present I just gotta say this is one of the reasons why I am a monogamist.

A one-on-one relationship is hard enough work, more than that is just looking for trouble....IMHO.

digitalwanderer said:
As a representative of the monogamists present I just gotta say this is one of the reasons why I am a monogamist.

A one-on-one relationship is hard enough work, more than that is just looking for trouble....IMHO.

That's why i would never do it if i were in a relationship... I think. :devilish:

london-boy said:
That's why i would never do it if i were in a relationship... I think. :devilish:
I think with you it would depend on what kind of relationship it was, if'n it was open or closed.

I can't see you cheating on someone LB, but I can't see ya in a monogomous relationship quite yet either. ;)

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
I think with you it would depend on what kind of relationship it was, if'n it was open or closed.

I can't see you cheating on someone LB, but I can't see ya in a monogomous relationship quite yet either. ;)

My god, you do know me! :D
I would never cheat on someone i am attached to, although i'm sure people will find it hard to believe that i would get attached to someone.

I kinda am now (getting attached i mean).... :oops:

london-boy said:
rabidrabbit said:

Exactly. If it's group sex, than it should as well be group sex - meaning, everyone does everythinghe/she wants. In this case, the girl was definitely the bad one.

But I'm one of the lucky bastards with a bisexual girlfriend, so I'm a bit biased :D

Back