The Last of Us, Part 1 Remaster Remaster [PS5, PC]

Someone should mention HUB.

Wish granted. :runaway: He's playing the victim card now. But how about the jabs at DF ? How about the snarky comments about the next game hitting vram limits "being another poorly optimized game" ? Whats wrong Steve ? Is it not fun anymore ?

ho8roe.JPG

It's just like politics. For example in the US, if you don't like some aspects of Republicans, therefore you're a dirty snowflake Democrat.

It's just like politics. For example in the US, if you don't like some aspects of Republicans, therefore you're a dirty snowflake Democrat.

Yup goes both ways, if you don't like some aspects of Democrats then you're a dirty filthy racist. Looking at the situation in SF, it's amusing to see Democrats there calling other Democrats who don't agree with them, dirty filthy racists. :p

Politics, unfortunately are too polarizing in this day and age and it's hard to find someone with opposing views willing to have a rational discussion. So I always make sure to make friends with anyone who has different views than I who can discuss things in an adult manner as we both question each other's viewpoints.

Regards,
SB

Wish granted. :runaway: He's playing the victim card now. But how about the jabs at DF ? How about the snarky comments about the next game hitting vram limits "being another poorly optimized game" ? Whats wrong Steve ? Is it not fun anymore ?
This is what happens when you unleash a biased vendictive personality on the tech world, he will go on an unchecked rampant rampage every so often.

Patch 1.05. 49GB.

• Reduced shader building times
  • Optimized code to improve global CPU performance
  • Optimized content to improve performance across several levels
  • Improved level loading to help reduce the amount of 'Please Wait' and loading screens
  • Added a new Effects Density setting, which adjusts the density and number of non-critical visual effects (Options > Graphics)
  • Increased crowd sizes on Low and Medium Ambient Character Density settings and added a Very Low option (Options > Graphics)
  • Implemented additional scalability tuning for Low and Medium in-game Graphics settings
  • Reduced the VRAM impact of texture quality settings, allowing most players to increase their texture quality settings or experience improved performance with their current settings
  • Fixed a crash that would occur on boot on Windows 11
  • Fixed a crash that could occur on Intel Arc
  • Fixed a crash that may occur when starting a New Game in Left Behind prior to the completion of shader building
  • Corrected an issue where pointing the camera at the floor while aiming would cause the player and camera to visually stutter

PS5 is still 2x as fast as a 1080ti.
Have we tested them in like-for-like scenes at the same settings? When it first came out, the PS5 seemed to perform on the level of a 6800 which definitely isn’t twice the performance of a 1080 Ti.

If I remember this was all on Ultra settings.

Have we tested them in like-for-like scenes at the same settings? When it first came out, the PS5 seemed to perform on the level of a 6800 which definitely isn’t twice the performance of a 1080 Ti.

If I remember this was all on Ultra settings.
1080ti at 1440p high settings is 30-40 fps most of the time.

Still not enough for a solid 60 FPS on my Core i7 9750H. :cry: It outperforms the console's CPU in games like Plague Tale. I guess the Nvidia driver overhead is just too strong for this one.

But oh well, runs like a dream compared to the launch now, at a locked 30 FPS and high settings no stutters at all. VRAM management definitely improved.

Wish granted. :runaway: He's playing the victim card now.
Nah, they've got a perfectly valid complaint. They have been massively, unfairly labeled as 'AMD fanboys', and to see that kind of accusation come from an actual professional is pretty shocking.

But of course y'all dont think it's a problem cuz y'all are exactly the ones who have been accusing them of this yourselves. It's been embarrassing to watch.

Back