Baseless Next Generation Rumors with no Technical Merits [post E3 2019, pre GDC 2020] [XBSX, PS5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, i've google it and found this one. LOL

JDAyNqD.jpg
Its fake.

RDNA supports wave sizes of 32 or 64. GCN supported only 64.

The cache bandwidth test I can’t explain because I don’t know where to read the results. It looks like 128b cache line reads from L0 to L1.

It’s weird because both are showing 32/64 wavefront size but on different instructions. Btw the instruction that is showing double the bandwidth is
GL0 (per V$)
tp_buffer_load_4dwords_a_HIT_LRU

Shows theoretical of 256GB/s for Oberon and a achieved of roughly that too, Sparkman / Arden have a theoretical of 128GB/s.

Is it just me or is there a person that creates new accounts from time to time to just cause shit...just sayin...

Btw. something interesting things are going on ERA and on Hmqgg twitter account. According to him, XSX won't use RDNA 2 and somehow if read correctly on ERA, Arden isn't related to Xbox.

Dont read Era.

Surely i won't read this forum only. Also some posters copied pixel fillrate post from here there.

Anyway, about Arden and Github, someone wrote :

"so many mistakes.
- intern mistakenly makes it a public directory.
- intern mistakenly pulls in oberon results in the arden folder
- intern mistakenly pulls in rt and vrs results from the arden results into the oberon folder
- intern mistakenly creates a folder named arden for a ps5 gpu.

worst intern ever lmao"

Surely i won't read this forum only. Also some posters copied pixel fillrate post from here there.

Anyway, about Arden and Github, someone wrote :

"so many mistakes.
- intern mistakenly makes it a public directory.
- intern mistakenly pulls in oberon results in the arden folder
- intern mistakenly pulls in rt and vrs results from the arden results into the oberon folder
- intern mistakenly creates a folder named arden for a ps5 gpu.

worst intern ever lmao"
Well considering how we found out about last gen consoles this is not surprising to see.

So Matt the Mod pretty much shot down the theory of Oberon being the final PS5 despite the fact all chip test results are legit. Which tells us we're still missing the final piece of the puzzle, maybe a new unrevealed codename?

So Matt the Mod pretty much shot down the theory of Oberon being the final PS5 despite the fact all chip test results are legit. Which tells us we're still missing the final piece of the puzzle, maybe a new unrevealed codename?
There is a reason I wrote "Dont read Era".

Its because he didnt shot anything down. All "insider" posts on Era are incredibly vague. However it turns out, you wont be able to point fingers at Matt (although, Klee will have to take some blame).

Oh, they're missing more than just one piece of the puzzles. If they think there's only one piece and only one puzzle left, they're not even playing the game.

Matt the mod just had a meltdown. Never seen a mod break character like that since K.Jack.

Matt the mod just had a meltdown. Never seen a mod break character like that since K.Jack.
But why would he have a melt down? He's one of those really neutral type if you read through his history. In fact he reckons XsX would have the edge in power before all these tests.

So is the data all horse shit now?
The data are legit but chances are they don't necessarily reflect the final PS5 hardware specs or its target specs. So in short PS5 final TFs is not confirmed.

Oh, they're missing more than just one piece of the puzzles. If they think there's only one piece and only one puzzle left, they're not even playing the game.

I think I found the missing piece of the puzzle and both PlayStation and Xbox fans should take note.

Conflict between the fanbases will lead to not Chess but Thermonuclear War!

Regards,
SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back