LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

I thoroughly enjoyed this game.

It's quite fun to jump from the avenger ship and fly back to the city
I completed it 100%. Just a few toons are missing imho, like Thanos.
Wow that's impressive work!

I've bought Lego LOTR after this one, and the feeling isn't the same. I don't know if I'll finish this one.
I got Lego LOTR free on Vita thanks to PlayStation Plus a few months back - I've not played it yet. Prior to Marvel Super Heroes the last Lego game I played was Indiana Jones which put me off Lego games a bit. I loved Star Wars though and would be thrilled if they re-released it for PS4 with updated visuals and polish. I've already bought it twice (PSP and PS3) :mrgreen:

Vita versions have been ugly upscaled versions of the 3DS version. Only the last two were, while still ports of the 3DS version, technically slightly more competent I think.

Vita versions have been ugly upscaled versions of the 3DS version. Only the last two were, while still ports of the 3DS version, technically slightly more competent I think.
Which is poor given the PSP version of Lego Star Wars was great.

Could you share several 1080p screenshots of this game?

I am curious to know its AA method.

The standard AA on the PC defined as "FXAA: Edge Smoothing" is flipping crap but luckily you're able to force AA through the drivers - at least with Nvidia cards. I'm currently playing with 2xSGSSAA and it looks incredible.

The game itself is awesome, literally everything I could have ever hoped for in a Marvel game, absolutely brilliant and head and shoulders above any other Lego game I've played.

Playing in 3D Vision is also completely INSANE! Some parts of the game, most notably cut scenes don't work very well in 3D but gameplay is mostly fine and when it works it's stunning. New York especially is just like having a model Lego city sprawling out in front of you and controlling little Lego robots to run around it.

1000/1000 GS. Done.

Has to be said, though, TT and TT game testers need a serious talking to about the controls. Flying is nearly impossible, or, at least, an exercise in pure frustration, thanks to the direction based controls and periodic camera changes resulting the character frequently just stopping and then zig-zagging left to right upon trying to get going again.

1000/1000 GS. Done.

Has to be said, though, TT and TT game testers need a serious talking to about the controls. Flying is nearly impossible, or, at least, an exercise in pure frustration, thanks to the direction based controls and periodic camera changes resulting the character frequently just stopping and then zig-zagging left to right upon trying to get going again.
I platinumed this on PlayStation 4 but have the same criticism of the flying controls. It's okay when you are just messing about but when completing the flying challenges, it's a real pain in the arse.

I literally cannot overstate how ridiculous this game looks in stereoscopic 3D. Honestly, if you haven't tried this technology, do whatever you have to do to give it a go. It's not always perfect, cut scenes can often require you to close one eye but gameplay is just utterly insane. I've never seen anything like it. Really wish I could show what it looks like but this really is one of those things you have to see for yourself.

I literally cannot overstate how ridiculous this game looks in stereoscopic 3D. Honestly, if you haven't tried this technology, do whatever you have to do to give it a go. It's not always perfect, cut scenes can often require you to close one eye but gameplay is just utterly insane. I've never seen anything like it. Really wish I could show what it looks like but this really is one of those things you have to see for yourself.

What platform?

So, I know this isn't exactly the right thread but I didn't know whether to open a new one just for this...

Lego Batman 3 has been announced! Yay! Silly Lego Batman fun all over again!

Ok, bye.

Back