Renegade Ops

Scott_Arm

Legend
Tried out the demo on Live Arcade. Fantastic arcade title. I'm going to buy it this weekend, even though there are so many games coming out. It's really well done.

I am interested too, but i think i'll get it on steam for the 1080p resolution I'll be able to run it on. Top down shooters really benefit from the higher resolution !

Best fucking best PSN game ever :p ! Anybody who hasn't played it, its a fucking must buy title ! FANTASTIC FUN !

Oooohh Baby ! Its a blast :devilish: ! Get it while the 50%off lasts. Only till 12gmt today ! Its freaking awesome , this is what the whole Just Cause 2 should have been made ! Absolute fun to play. Can't wait to co-op with my nephew tonite !

It's very nice isn't it - liked the demo but was holding out for a cheaper/PS+ price, £5 is a bargain - anyone that likes retro/scrolling shooters or stardustHD type games should get it

Renegade Ops is now only 600 MS Points on Xbox Live in the US region. I'm very tempting to pick this up, especially if others do as well.

I played it with a friend of mine. It is a really good two player offline coop game.
If there is anything to complain about it is the difficulty level, all the levels were a breeze except for the last one where we finished on the sixth or so try.

What is so great about this game? We played the demo a while back... it was ok. What makes it great?

What is so great about this game? We played the demo a while back... it was ok. What makes it great?

??

no game is 'great' for everyone - if you didn't like the demo then it's not 'your cup of tea' - I think the point of the OP was just that many might have overlooked it or dismissed it due to the price, so it's just a 'check it out if you haven't' or 'if £10 was too much, it's now half-price!'

:)

Back